What kind of speaker/radio do you bring?

PT Stewie

"Big Fella"
Campers 2.0 blue tooth speaker rubber encased. Cheap on Amazon $30.00 . Listen to Pandora every night. Even sprung for Pandora premium no commercials.

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
Really? Do i need to impress a bunch of mostly overweight dudes? Come on son.you must be management
Appearances matter. What happens if you have a perspective customer for your landscaping business you run into while you're looking like that? It makes someone think "He can't even get dressed, I'm going to trust him with beautifying my property?"

Matty_lawn

Poopin' on the clock
Appearances matter. What happens if you have a perspective customer for your landscaping business you run into while you're looking like that? It makes someone think "He can't even get dressed, I'm going to trust him with beautifying my property?"

Do you think I show up at a customers lawn in pajamas?

Or you might get laid more often if you dressed like a grownup when you left your house, instead of a kid going to a slumber party. :)
image (6).gif

jaker

trolling
You know the more you post I am really starting believe you don't have a lawn service

Don't get me wrong you do lawn work, but not your business and you can say I am wrong but I bet any of us that own another company would have a whole different attitude towards life

You act like a kid at work and we are supposed to believe you are adult enough to own a business

Matty_lawn

Poopin' on the clock
You know the more you post I am really starting believe you don't have a lawn service

Don't get me wrong you do lawn work, but not your business and you can say I am wrong but I bet any of us that own another company would have a whole different attitude towards life

You act like a kid at work and we are supposed to believe you are adult enough to own a business

Idgaf what you believe