What kind of speaker/radio do you bring?

Matty_lawn

Poopin' on the clock
Do you not consider UPS a job?

Of coarse I do. Fact of the matter is:no one gives a crap if im putting boxes in trucks and doing my job. I make 11 an hour dude, im going to be comfortable. I have no one to impress. I get my job done and that's that. I've been wearing sneakers for the last 2 weeks and you know what, no one cares or says a word to me about it because I do my job and do it well. Yeah, I :censored2: around on here because it makes me laugh to get people all fired up, but I give a crap and do my best. I have the lowest amount of misloads in my building, the drivers I load for like me, and the center manager likes me.

Orion inc.

I like turtles
I bet you're :censored2: you can't do anything about it

If I was as cool as you and upstate millville ma I bet id get laid way more often lmao

Really? Do i need to impress a bunch of mostly overweight dudes? Come on son.you must be management

At least I brush my teeth tho

This is why no one cares what you post on here at all.

Btw there's a search feature on this site. You should learn to use it before starting another useless thread.

Orion inc.

I like turtles
You know the more you post I am really starting believe you don't have a lawn service

Don't get me wrong you do lawn work, but not your business and you can say I am wrong but I bet any of us that own another company would have a whole different attitude towards life

You act like a kid at work and we are supposed to believe you are adult enough to own a business

Someone has to be the trailer park 's maintenance guy.

You nailed it. This guy doesn't have the brain cells to run a successful business.