What kind of workout is loading package cars?

I've been pre-loading the package cars for a few months now and the thought keeps coming up.

What kind of work-out am I actually doing?

I feel it's terribly different than normal weight lifting. Is it more endurance, or strength building?

Just trying to figure out what to call this morning madness at UPS.

upsbeernut

Sometimes i feel like a nut sometimes i dont
I've been pre-loading the package cars for a few months now and the thought keeps coming up.

I feel it's terribly different than normal weight lifting. Is it more endurance, or strength building?

Love that avatar I know what movie Road Warrior

jumpman23

Oh Yeah

Its called bend over and take it son for the next 30 years and like it, and count them fatt duckees in your pocket when their done lol.

fres431

Your legs will get time especially your quads..switch your lead step up leg otherwise one leg will be bigger then other. An no I'm not talking about the 3rd leg for all those smart butt people

Method$

There's this one "box" I've put soooo much work into, complete with "work habits". Yes, I work harder for this one box than I do loading a truck. I wouldn't have it any other way.

Loading is "mind over matter". What's important to you? Don't let them down. Don't let yourself down. And be educated on the rules and then your rights. Just like marriage, it's all about endurance.

Future

Victory Ride
36a4yr.jpg
Good God son , load the damn truck!

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
My loader does a "cool down" towards the end of the shift. Everything gets left towards the back of the truck or behind it.