What Newspaper(s) Do YOU Consider to be a Reputable Source for the Truth?

LarryBird

Maybe the people telling you its propaganda is really a smoke screen and propaganda itself. Ever think why the masters of the universe want to discredit them. Rip Andrew Breitbart
No, it's definitely non-partisan research organizations for truth in news that have cited Brietbart as basically propaganda. Don't be offended though, there's many places on the left that are regarded as just the same. I check em out once in a while for a laugh or whatever if I'm bored or I see a link that baits me.

It's fine imo to go to the sites for a bit of entertainment, but to take them seriously is to do yourself a disservice.

cachmeifucan

On breitbart.com they are talking about how marin LA pen RN party just brat the snot out of the macron liberal party. Thank the Lord for salvini in Italy national is on the rise even in India. You should read breitbart.com for real news.

BrownArmy

On breitbart.com they are talking about how marin LA pen RN party just brat the snot out of the macron liberal party. Thank the Lord for salvini in Italy national is on the rise even in India. You should read breitbart.com for real news.

Breitbart is right-wing propaganda.

Full-stop.

cachmeifucan

Alot of brexit talk and how Theresa may is a disaster and must deliver a no deal brexit. The people voted to leave the European Union now they are being held hostage and might even be forced to vote again which should never happen the vote already happened and some politicians don't like the results

LarryBird

Is this Engrish, Wong Ree?

Because I cannot make out what the fruck you sayring, blother...

newfie

Is this Engrish, Wong Ree?

Because I cannot make out what the fruck you sayring, blother...

he says Europe is turning conservative in todays elections. you wont find that in the DNC talking points , its kind of a sensitive subject for the DNC

LarryBird

Alot of brexit talk and how Theresa may is a disaster and must deliver a no deal brexit. The people voted to leave the European Union now they are being held hostage and might even be forced to vote again which should never happen the vote already happened and some politicians don't like the results
Brexit is a mess and many of the people are realizing they made a serious mistake due to the lies and misinformation during the run up to the vote. If they vote again, the vote to remain should be fairly decisive imo.

The people didn't realize just how difficult it would be to leave. They were duped AND cheated by Cambridge Analytica, and your boy Steve Bannon, not surprisingly had his liver spotted dirty hands in it as well. Kind of sounds like another :censored2:show of a vote that occurred not too long ago...

newfie

Brexit is a mess and many of the people are realizing they made a serious mistake due to the lies and misinformation during the run up to the vote. If they vote again, the vote to remain should be fairly decisive imo.

The people didn't realize just how difficult it would be to leave. They were duped AND cheated by Cambridge Analytica, and your boy Steve Bannon, not surprisingly had his liver spotted dirty hands in it as well. Kind of sounds like another :censored2:show of a vote that occurred not too long ago...

all it shows Is how difficult it can be to get out of these complex unions with other countries. Its why trump is right when he says we will do better with separate trade deal that benefit us and not a conglomeration of countries

LarryBird

And he twist again..buffet was my word loser.
Yeah,,pick and choose... you ask your lame questions and I'll pick the verse that answers it.
Tell me how Jonah lived for 3 days inside of a 'big fish'.

Do you believe it is possible for a man to be swallowed by an underwater animal and survive for 72 hours?

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King

Do you believe it is possible for a man to be swallowed by an underwater animal and survive for 72 hours?
I'm gamma go with a mammal. Air was available.
Also the scripture says that God "made" the fish. Inferred in that it was made for Jonah to be able to survive in the belly of the "great fish"

BrownFlush

Yeah, you're right. It's all bull:censored2:.

You can't separate the messages of love and morality from the fairy tales, like Jonah and the whale, and Noah and his ark.

The bible is just a fantastic story, one of the greatest works of fiction of all-time, no doubt. But it isn't the word of God, and Christianity and the other organized religions(ALL them :censored2:s) have done more to ruin peace, serenity, and cooperation among man than any tyrant or movements in the history of civilization, or fight for resources and wealth combined.

If we woke up tomorrow and religion had just disappeared over night, we would be so much better off, and there'd actually be a chance at achieving world peace.

Until people wake the :censored2: up and denounce religion, there's no chance we'll ever have a world without war.
I beg to differ.
Live it up.

newfie

james Bartley

People also ask
Can a human be swallowed by a whale?
Okay, so whale sharks won't swallow you. ... They do sometimes swallow prey whole, so you could fit down their esophagus. Sperm whales sometimes swallow squid whole, so it could definitely manage a human. In fact, there's a story of a sailor being swallowed by a sperm whale off the Falkland Islands in the early 1900s.Feb 25, 2013

BrownFlush

It is America - you are allowed to differ in your opinion all you want.

No matter how illogical it makes you appear to be.
Illogical?
I can assure you pal..when I read the comments from people on the bc or are anti God and anti Bible ..illogical is probably the best thing you appear to me.

LarryBird

Illogical?
I can assure you pal..when I read the comments from people on the bc or are anti God and anti Bible ..illogical is probably the best thing you appear to me.
I am not anti-god. I am an atheist.

So I do not believe there is a god to be against.

If you read the bible and it seems like it is a true version of events as they happened, that's fine. It is your right to do so.

I myself used to be Catholic. I attended church and catechism weekly until the day after I received confirmation and my parents told me I was now free to decide if I wanted to continue as a practicing Catholic, so I am extremely familiar with the bible and Christianity. It did not ring true to me, and I was further pushed away by the hypocrisy I saw from Christian adults in their everyday lives from a young age - probably by 8-10 years old I was already disillusioned.

I did not and still don't need religion or a set of 10 commandments to tell me how to live right. My folks raised us right and we came from a loving 2 parent home where we they taught us what and what not to do and how to treat others, and to work hard and be of service to others when possible, along with what I now consider to be the most important lesson - to never look down upon those who are less fortunate than I, and to take up for them when I saw others doing so.

I live by the golden rule, dawg. In my opinion that is the only commandment anyone needs. If everyone practiced it in their day to day affairs, and religions ceased to exist, we would live in an idyllic world.

BrownFlush

I am not anti-god. I am an atheist.

So I do not believe there is a god to be against.

If you read the bible and it seems like it is a true version of events as they happened, that's fine. It is your right to do so.

I myself used to be Catholic. I attended church and catechism weekly until the day after I received confirmation and my parents told me I was now free to decide if I wanted to continue as a practicing Catholic, so I am extremely familiar with the bible and Christianity. It did not ring true to me, and I was further pushed away by the hypocrisy I saw from Christian adults in their everyday lives from a young age - probably by 8-10 years old I was already disillusioned.

I did not and still don't need religion or a set of 10 commandments to tell me how to live right. My folks raised us right and we came from a loving 2 parent home where we they taught us what and what not to do and how to treat others, and to work hard and be of service to others when possible, along with what I now consider to be the most important lesson - to never look down upon those who are less fortunate than I, and to take up for them when I saw others doing so.

I live by the golden rule, dawg. In my opinion that is the only commandment anyone needs. If everyone practiced it in their day to day affairs, and religions ceased to exist, we would live in an idyllic world.
Have at it.