What should have happen?

eats packages

Deranged lunatic
I always leave for anything that smells, except the dead fish, we had it cleaned it up entirely and yet it still smelled off for like a whole week.

TearsInRain

IE boogeyman
Training? I spent a whole shift on the morning unload and I was sorting. I was thinking the labels needed to be a certain direction... Lol.. I thought they needed to be facing the person scanning them. Yep... They let me do that for hours.

Like i said they didn't tell me what air was or hazmat. The driver gets there one day and he's like, "where is the air?" I'm like... What's that? Yeah he went off! What's a hazmat? Nope didn't tell me anything!
just tell the driver to *

they are at the bottom of the food chain here, tell him that too

Last edited by a moderator:

Integrity

Binge Poster
Training? I spent a whole shift on the morning unload and I was sorting. I was thinking the labels needed to be a certain direction... Lol.. I thought they needed to be facing the person scanning them. Yep... They let me do that for hours.

Like i said they didn't tell me what air was or hazmat. The driver gets there one day and he's like, "where is the air?" I'm like... What's that? Yeah he went off! What's a hazmat? Nope didn't tell me anything!
So you never were taught this:
Don't touch.
Leave the area.
Notify Supervisor
?

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
So you never were taught this:
Don't touch.
Leave the area.
Notify Supervisor
?
We were taught:
Throw it in the load! Who needs headaches?
upload_2019-2-5_20-43-50.png

Days

It took 2hrs of complaining to get them to care. They then opened all bay doors and got :censored2: because people were sick. They said it was denatured alcohol but the spot where it spilt has a corroded spot now. When i first started they didn't tell me what air packages were, what haz mats were. I got an ear full from a driver about it.

I was loading a 4 truck area yesterday and it had tons of bulk Packages. I was not used to it and was at the bottom of the belt and was getting over loaded with missed packages from above me. Then when one of my driver's come in early he's :censored2: about the previous week and is residin hell with the sup about never being the same loader for his truck. He then comes at me about something and when I told him I was coming back for it when they belt stopped and i had more than a split second he walks off and says no the :censored2: you weren't" i told him don't talk to me like that and he proceeded to curse me out more and we got into it to the point they made me leave and go to the office.

I find out today that my sup wants to write me up for a Miss load yesterday and from being late the previous week... I'm thinkin all kinds of :censored2: right now you know?..

P.S. I've never had an issue with any other driver And my loading. Only praise actually. I was NOT trained and have learned what i know from observing and trial and error.

Need to stand up for yourself. Drivers have no more power than you do. Tell him to get out of your work area or to talk to the sup about it. If the sup comes over to you, tell him that you’ll do your best.

I actually like drivers that complain and get sups all stressed out, because they’ll usually get lighter loads.

DowntownTillman

Disco gypsy
So what do I do about the write up that he wants to give me in the morning about crap that happen over a week ago and about a Miss load that happen on a section i didn't get to finish myself...i mean come on, I don't know if I or the person that finished it miss loaded it. It's like when a cash drawer is short, everyone pays the shortage. And my steward is the sups childhood friend. Yep... I'm screwed

GenericUsername

You file a protest stating that you weren't the only one loading your trucks and that a number of other people (whoever helped load or a driver) could have loaded it.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
So what do I do about the write up that he wants to give me in the morning about crap that happen over a week ago and about a Miss load that happen on a section i didn't get to finish myself...i mean come on, I don't know if I or the person that finished it miss loaded it. It's like when a cash drawer is short, everyone pays the shortage. And my steward is the sups childhood friend. Yep... I'm screwed
Call your BA if you don’t feel you’re fairly represented.

Days

No idea lol, good luck with that. :censored2:ty situation

Indecisi0n

Maybe the chemical will turn you into some kind of super hero . But hopefully it wasn't one of those poop boxes , you don't want to be Captain :censored2:-head Man