What song have you sang the most while working?

SolidWoodPanel

Probably the Greatest American Alive

This song has been sung many times in my Fedex career. It usually helped to sing it after a manager royally :censored2: me off before leaving the building in the morning.
Had a debate with sup about this song...He said the guy died last year....Us grunts thought it was Marley...I need Fox Mulder to uncover the truth

Two Tokes

Give it to me Baby
What song have you probably sang the most during your UPS career?

At the end of the day when it was time unwind and do resis and most nights during my half hour drive back to the center I would often find myself singing Smash Mouth's "All Star" in its entirety. It started sometime during peak 2016. The song kept getting stuck in my head all day for some reason so I'd sing it and the trend just stuck.

Anything to entertain myself.

"Watch Out" 2 Chainz especially in the residential areas and returning to the building

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
sorry, but U2 sucks, It's literally the soundtrack of being tortured and rimming another man
I agree. I remember when I was in high school they came out with a new album and everyone went nuts. So I got the cd. It was terrible. Like every song unlistenable.

Thought maybe it was just a bad cd. Listened to some of their old stuff. Nope this crap sucks too