What the hell happened to the like button!???!

Catatonic

Nine Lives
There's a setting in your account control panel.

Settings>>Messaging & Notification>>Enable notifications for new thumbs on your content?

In my profile, it was hidden a bit better:

Settings, General settings (under My Account), go down to Visitor Messaging and then unselect "Enable notifications for new thumbs on your content?"

upschuck

It would take a post(not member) that I strongly disagree with to "thumbs down" someone. I can separate post from postee.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Oh please.....that's BS. Maybe you're not "thumbs downing" anyone, but don't antagonize someone and then claim he's picking on you when he responds. It takes two....
Wish I could send you all the "red" work..............but, I don't have to prove anything to anybody. Initiating things is not my forte.....I only defend myself and no one is going to steam roll over me....EVER !!! People who don't stand up to the problem get steam rolled over by the problem. You are entitled to your opinion....but you're wrong!

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
Oh please.....that's BS. Maybe you're not "thumbs downing" anyone, but don't antagonize someone and then claim he's picking on you when he responds. It takes two....

And I was thinking about starting a BC couples poll.:devil3:

(BTW Cheryl, I think the thumbs thing is going to be fun. Spice things up a bit.)