What to you do when you find cash while dr a package?

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
Never touch $ on a persons property!
I would not put it past Managment to have a Homeowner help them to try and catch a suspected thief.
LP is nearby, sees the Driver pick up the cash on the front porch, pocket the cash, now a world of problems for that Driver!
Never know what kind of slick Shenannigans LP or Managment is up to!
image.jpg

Billy Ray

God, help us all.....
I have been doing this a long time, and I have never found cash
while dr-ing a package. Hard to believe this is commonplace.

A copperhead once, but never cash.

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
I found a 100 bill in a parking lot. A store down the road was recently robbed, and the news said the robbers left on foot. So I tried to give it to them, and they told me to keep it, their insurance is paying them. Good to go.

Ms.PacMan

I found 2 twenties folded and quartered, flat as a pancake in an alley between two businesses. Drug infested area so I figured it was flattened to be palmed off. Found $15 in the leaves in the corner of a parking lot. It had probably been plowed there. The peach $10 caught my eye.

I picked up a carton that was in the middle of a busy road....it was a case of Charmin . Kept it!

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
I found 2 twenties folded and quartered, flat as a pancake in an alley between two businesses. Drug infested area so I figured it was flattened to be palmed off. Found $15 in the leaves in the corner of a parking lot. It had probably been plowed there. The peach $10 caught my eye.

I picked up a carton that was in the middle of a busy road....it was a case of Charmin . Kept it!
I found a 20 pound bag of grass seed laying in the middle of the street once.

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
I found some milwaukee saw blades in a pack at a stop sign. Look left right left, up down around, jump out pick up take home to husband.

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
If its in the street, its mine. If I find it on the sidewalk, I leave it under the package.

I'm surprised at how well I can spot a wadded up dollar bill next to a curb. I slammed on my brakes with a Helper on the car last year, he flipped out when I told him to jump out and put it in his pocket.

moldsporh

It's already been said.....

If it's not yours, leave it. If it's on UPS property, in bldg or in truck, leave it.

On someone's property, don't touch it.

Laying in the street, public property. ..then pick it up.

ALWAYS suspect a trap. It's not worth your job. An envelope with 10 grand in it is not worth your job.

If it's not yours, keep walking. I won't pick up a quarter in someone's driveway.