What type of math test will be on the AP test?

oldngray

nowhere special
Most sups I know try to put a circle in a square hole all day ,, I wouldn't worry about it !!
Every problem has a solution

picdump_2962_29.jpg

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
I was told there would be basic math questions on the AP test for pt supervisor, haven't taken a math course in a while and just wanted to brush up on the basics

Don’t think there is any math involved

They just want you to be able to tie your shoes

If so your in

bbsam

Staff member
My brother could probably solve those.
He probably couldn’t. That’s the differential equation for the change in a given matters subatomic characteristics as the change in time approaches infinity with respect to said matter approaches the speed of light.

Most physicists believe the variables are all changing at a point approaching the speed of light to the extent the matter involved ceases to be itself. That point is called an object’s natural existence horizon.

Therefore, it is a formula with interesting concepts, but zero solutions.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
He probably couldn’t. That’s the differential equation for the change in a given matters subatomic characteristics as the change in time approaches infinity with respect to said matter approaches the speed of light.

Most physicists believe the variables are all changing at a point approaching the speed of light to the extent the matter involved ceases to be itself. That point is called an object’s natural existence horizon.

Therefore, it is a formula with interesting concepts, but zero solutions.
E751732A-634D-44D1-95FC-221D56BE4B13.jpeg

Lol.

Brownsocks

Just a dog
Experience has shown that 95% confidence level and ± 5% accuracy is sufficient for time study. From statistics, for this condition, number of cycles to be timed can be found by the following relation.
clip_image012-12.jpg

where N = Required number of observations to predict the little time with in ±5% accuracy and 95% confidence level.

X = Each stop watch reading.

M = No. of stop watch readings.

PeakMode

Arrive Peak Leave
new PT sup pay is now $21 an hour to start. even if you just end up chucking cardboard your almost doubling a PT union salary

Management is the shoe. Union workers are the ground. PT Sups are the roaches that get stomp by the shoe onto the ground. $21 is not worth it for me to be Operations PT Sup. Goodluck and try to walk that line best you can.

Dr.Brownz

Management is the shoe. Union workers are the ground. PT Sups are the roaches that get stomp by the shoe onto the ground. $21 is not worth it for me to be Operations PT Sup. Goodluck and try to walk that line best you can.

Take a pay cut to basically be on call 24/7? And we wonder why UPS management are fools...who would take a PAYCUT FOR EVEN MORE RESPONSIBILITIES!? Only a damn fool

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
PT supes are great with math , I looked at a trailer one time and it was 90% full!!’ He filled out 100% on the paperwork ! I said this is only 90 ,, well he says it’s a 53 foot trailer , if it was a 48 footer it would be full , I said but it’s 53 ,,, the plan was for a 48 , I only follow the plan ,,,, shook my head and walked away

VelcroVestsAreTearable

Worlds Okayest Sup
PT supes are great with math , I looked at a trailer one time and it was 90% full!!’ He filled out 100% on the paperwork ! I said this is only 90 ,, well he says it’s a 53 foot trailer , if it was a 48 footer it would be full , I said but it’s 53 ,,, the plan was for a 48 , I only follow the plan ,,,, shook my head and walked away

I'd promote him in a heartbeat.
giphy.gif