What will you do if we strike?

BUCN85

well my first post didn’t get much of a response so I’ll try this....just trying to bring some joy to everybody tonight..

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
724265A2-DD59-4D5C-9412-1866ED4E4121.jpeg

I could do this

mikejonesjr

I know people who have money saved up in the event of a strike. We literally voted on it, its not like it would be 100% unexpected. Plus we do get some money from the union in the event from a strike. Did you want people to say they will starve and become homeless?

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
I know people who have money saved up in the event of a strike. We literally voted on it, its not like it would be 100% unexpected. Plus we do get some money from the union in the event from a strike. Did you want people to say they will starve and become homeless?

Huh!!

BUCN85

Umm. I just titled the thread this to get people’s attention to watch the video to get a good laugh. Really has nothing to do with anything related to a possible strike.

Benben

Working on a new degree, Masters in BS Detecting!
Picket, with a beer in each hand.

My strike fund has a SG line item in it.

Should have enough saved up to send a Stripper Gram to the picket line once a day!!!

CoolStoryBro

well my first post didn’t get much of a response so I’ll try this....just trying to bring some joy to everybody tonight..

The contract is being extended. Then there is now way UPS AND IBT (they are like tag team partners) would allow a strike right before peak. So what? Extension until January? Strike then? It'll be cold so when I'm not picketing I'll just chill and play video games or read books. Recuperate from the 70 hour a week beating I took during peak.

January strike would be bad ass.

Dr.Brownz

The contract is being extended. Then there is now way UPS AND IBT (they are like tag team partners) would allow a strike right before peak. So what? Extension until January? Strike then? It'll be cold so when I'm not picketing I'll just chill and play video games or read books. Recuperate from the 70 hour a week beating I took during peak.

January strike would be bad ass.

Teamsters need to find their balls. Strike in December BURN THIS MOTHER DOWN!!!