What would happen?

Benben

Working on a new degree, Masters in BS Detecting!
Can you image the retro check???
That would be my new truck sitting in my driveway, hell yeah.:happy:
Make mine an Aston Martin.

People need a little reality check. Top scale, full time driver, package, didn't miss 1 day of work and worked a few Saturdays for a 6th day punch.

Aug 1 through Jan 27th, the back pay owed to me is less than $1,000!

Thats less than $2,000 a year!
Inflation has me paying more than what I will get in a retro check!

BigBrown87

If it’s brown, it’s going down
People need a little reality check. Top scale, full time driver, package, didn't miss 1 day of work and worked a few Saturdays for a 6th day punch.

Just trying to have some fun, buzz kill.

Coldworld

60 months and counting

We were talking about 5 years worth of hours into a retro check....geeZzzz... Debby downer

Big Babooba

.PARTY POOPER!

happyman2018

If this contract isn't settled until we already need a new one again?
UPS would save a ton of money as many of the folks who worked during this time frame would be gone, so we would get them at the old rate and no back pay. The folks who want to retire would not be happy, because if you go, no back pay. Win-Win.

BiggieBrown

This backpay thing is a form of torture.
There are guys at my center who have been here since August who desperately want to quit and yet they can't because they know if they'll miss out on a $1,000 check (and growing)
Just stuck coming into a job they hate and that's destroying them every day while the petulant children in a couple locals gum up the entire works for everyone.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
This backpay thing is a form of torture.
There are guys at my center who have been here since August who desperately want to quit and yet they can't because they know if they'll miss out on a $1,000 check (and growing)
Just stuck coming into a job they hate and that's destroying them every day while the petulant children in a couple locals gum up the entire works for everyone.

Lol