What would have you done.....

take your time

First off my condolences to Franks family and friends. R.I.P Brother.

I was thinking about what I would have done in this situation.

I would have some how got my seat belt on and at the first chance going around a corner or passing a car at a high rate of speed I would have rammed that dam truck as fast as I could, passenger side window right into a telephone or light pole. Throw those scum bags right through the windshield. At least if I died I went out swinging. I know it’s easy to say this now but if it ever happens to me I’ll have a plan. Again R.I.P Brother

Why didnt frank just jump out the truck? Wait until they are going fast, not that fast, and jump out. It's better than being shot to death by police. You still have a fighting chance to survive in the ICU hospital....

rocket man

I got robbed at gunpoint on my route about 8 years ago you don't know what you're going to do in that situation till it happens but when you're looking at a gun sticking in your stomach it's a whole different story

Zowert

Not sure what I’d do. Never had a gun in my face. I’d like to think that I would run away. Shooting an unarmed UPS driver in the back would give the cops a real reason to grease those fools.

Indecisi0n

Not sure what I’d do. Never had a gun in my face. I’d like to think that I would run away. Shooting an unarmed UPS driver in the back would give the cops a real reason to grease those fools.
I have and like me you ain't gonna do $h|t ! lol

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom
I was have sent the office a message on the DIAD without them noticing. Then when the office sent a message back and it made a sound causing the hijackers to look at it I would have jumped to my feet from the floor. As I came up I would have unlocked my phone with my finger printer and played AC/DC Thundershock on Spotify. I would have then kicked the driver in the head as I punched the other guy in the face. Then a kick to the chest for the guy in the passenger side and as he flew out the door I would grin at him. Just as the driver is recovering from my massive kick to his head and reach for his gun I would have grabbed the gun slide and separated the weapon with one hand. Now him and I are staring at each other and he can see the death look in my face. He then quickly unfastens his seatbelt and throws himself out of the truck. I grab the wheel and save the day.

I aint a hero, just a man.
In slow motion?