Dealing with a problem coworker

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
She’s been there about a year (I’ve been there five). The PT sup said he figured out what he could write her up for, but he hasn’t done anything yet. I’ll find a steward tomorrow (preferably one that knows her and her antics well) and see if they can point me toward a solution. The FT sup is well aware of her and her attitude. I told him she was singling me out for her shenanigans and he said he’d talk to her. Nothing changed. HR is my last resort, but I’m going to see what I can get out of a shop steward first. Thanks for the reply!
is she hot

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Back in the day we’d take care of it in the parking lot

Night sort went down at 2:00am.Friday nights in the summer was a huge party in the parking lot. Lots of times didn’t break up until the sun was coming up

I had a ratty old shovelhead straight pipes loud as hell hoping I wouldn’t get pulled over

542thruNthru

Back in the day we’d take care of it in the parking lot

Yeah you guys were so tough back then.

giphy-5.gif

MarvelousMunata

The Scapegoat With Attitude
Do you know what a shank is?
Ohoohoho shyt!!!

Yo honestly. If hears stories of "accidents" happenin to people like that.
I :censored2: hate when people on the slide put other peoples :censored2: in my cage. Cuz I cant take all my stuff for my trucks out when I now have to take out several packages for other cages....:censored2:....

Yo. Honestly, go to the union, hr and make a corporate complaint. Cuz if anyone else did the :censored2: she be doin theyd get written up or warnin letters.
Not to mention shes harassing people like that.

Also, dont write notes dude...