What would you change about package cars?

raceanoncr

The change that SHOULD be made

Attachments

• package.jpg
    package.jpg
    37.8 KB · Views: 47

Doing time

That 1000 times a day clutch saved the transmission. This is the type of abuse that rags out pkg cars and feeders.

Same that destroys bathrooms and anything we all share at work. Filthy refrigerators, microwaves.

Watch our carwash people out of sight on the yard......redlining the rpm's. No? You bet. Scratching gears.

Ram it yeah! When you bitch about crappy equipment......
Better the transmission than my left knee. About what I would expect from somebody who couldn’t hack it in package and went to feeders. At least you haven’t tried to turn this thread into a discussion about you’re always being picked on.

Gabba

It's a vicious cycle
Ever hear of 500,000 American's that died ending it? We've moved on so well, that although not perfect, we've elected descendants of these enslaved people to every position of government including President.
barack obama is not a descendant of people enslaved in the united states. His father is Kenyan, his mother is white.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
barack obama is not a descendant of people enslaved in the united states. His father is Kenyan, his mother is white.
First black President regardless except for Bill Clinton. Plenty of voters went for him because of the way he looked.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
I will be an air driver if I can have a station wagon
One air van used to be a Chrysler Caravan ( not a Grand Caravan ) but a smaller version.
Front wheel drive.
The thing was terrible going up hills with a load, but comfortable to drive otherwise.
Last ones I heard of still in use were converted into shuttle buses for airport work.

1BROWNWRENCH

Amatuer Malthusian
One air van used to be a Chrysler Caravan ( not a Grand Caravan ) but a smaller version.
Front wheel drive.
The thing was terrible going up hills with a load, but comfortable to drive otherwise.
Last ones I heard of still in use were converted into shuttle buses for airport work.
Aka the P20

WorknLateHuh

- Package cars only go 30mph in reverse... how am I supposed to get any work done at that speed?

- Need a USB port so I can charge my phone to call all my pickups and make arrangements with mngmt.

- I find it difficult to eat my bowl of cereal while driving out to my route. Why can't the trucks have a special holder to help me take my lunch while working?