What would you change about package cars?

quad decade guy

I remember “power shifting” those old P8s. Give it a little gas and ram it in. I don’t miss the super high steps and no power steering. Or pushing in the clutch 1000 times a day. Hence the urge to “power shift”. The package cars these days are so much easier on the human body than what we had 27 years ago.
That 1000 times a day clutch saved the transmission. This is the type of abuse that rags out pkg cars and feeders.

Same that destroys bathrooms and anything we all share at work. Filthy refrigerators, microwaves.

Watch our carwash people out of sight on the yard......redlining the rpm's. No? You bet. Scratching gears.

Ram it yeah! When you bitch about crappy equipment......

rickyb

Capitalism none the less. And stop deflecting. Capitalism has raised and continues to raise more people out of poverty than any other system. Period.
were in a capitalist bubble because it doesnt actually work and when it pops everyone will go extinct nevermind poverty, so no i dont think this is a good system

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
ever heard of the slave trade?

not a distinguishing feature of capitalism
Ever hear of 500,000 American's that died ending it? We've moved on so well, that although not perfect, we've elected descendants of these enslaved people to every position of government including President.