What would you change about package cars?

Doing time

I'll come back to UPS to train people on them.

"See that pedal? That's called the clutch. We don't use that, just slam the stick in the gear you want and go."
I remember “power shifting” those old P8s. Give it a little gas and ram it in. I don’t miss the super high steps and no power steering. Or pushing in the clutch 1000 times a day. Hence the urge to “power shift”. The package cars these days are so much easier on the human body than what we had 27 years ago.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
I remember “power shifting” those old P8s. Give it a little gas and ram it in. I don’t miss the super high steps and no power steering. Or pushing in the clutch 1000 times a day. Hence the urge to “power shift”. The package cars these days are so much easier on the human body than what we had 27 years ago.
P800 was my favorite car for a long time.

eats packages

Deranged lunatic
Barn door diesel p6, automatic.
Shifter and ebrake lubed and ready.
Everything bright white LED
Handrails and forward seatbelt latch

I could also probably go nasty in an amazon van. Even the idiots deliver pretty fast out of them

Last edited:

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
Maybe put a toilet in the back?
1650934590458.png

JL 0513

what happens in capitalism is theres sometimes a gap in information between the workers who actually do the job, and the engineers and execs

so u get inefficiencies
Without capitalism, there is no trucks and this whole discussion is acedemic. We keep going over this, and you still have no understanding of what capitalism is. You don't even realize you couldn't talk to us without capitalism. You wouldn't have a home, car, food, clothing, warmth in the winter, or anything.

JL 0513

Needed pkg car features:

- A/C, heated, & ventilated seats
- Power seats with memory for up to 25 driver profiles.
- Tilt/telescoping wheel
- Heated steering wheel
- Power and Heated mirrors
- Power windows
- Automatic wipers
- Auto headlights
- Rearview camera wiper
- 4K camera monitor
- Rear cross traffic alert
- Blindspot monitoring
- Lane departure warning
- Android Auto/Apple Carplay
- 6 Speaker Bose
- WiFi

That's it.

rickyb

Without capitalism, there is no trucks and this whole discussion is acedemic. We keep going over this, and you still have no understanding of what capitalism is. You don't even realize you couldn't talk to us without capitalism. You wouldn't have a home, car, food, clothing, warmth in the winter, or anything.
How long have ppl existed and how old is capitalism?

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Needed pkg car features:

- A/C, heated, & ventilated seats
- Power seats with memory for up to 25 driver profiles.
- Tilt/telescoping wheel
- Heated steering wheel
- Power and Heated mirrors
- Power windows
- Automatic wipers
- Auto headlights
- Rearview camera wiper
- 4K camera monitor
- Rear cross traffic alert
- Blindspot monitoring
- Lane departure warning
- Android Auto/Apple Carplay
- 6 Speaker Bose
- WiFi

That's it.
I’ll email Sean so he can put it in the proposed contract. Should be no problem.