What would you do?

The-UK-Guy

Tea anyone ?
There is a driver in my building that had a new vehicle. For what ever reason he always used 2 parking places. One day another driver witnessed him keying another vehicle that had parked too close to him. That driver went into the off and made a statement to management. The driver that keyed the vehicle was brought to the office and terminated. By the way unknowing to him he keyed a supervisors car. My question is, do you think it is the right thing to do? Catching a person destroying property and reporting it? It could have been your vehicle! As of this date the person that keyed the vehicle is going to the panel.

Do we know for a fact that the reason he keyed the car was because it was to close to his ? Perhaps the person that owned the car slept with his wife or got his teenage daughter pregnant or pissed in his cornflakes.
I think before I turned him in I would ask why he did it and maybe give him a chance to admit to what he did and fix the problem himself

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
Doesn't matter what the reason is. There are better ways to deal with that type of anger than destroying private property. That type of anger needs professional help. IMO

drewed

Shankman
Do we know for a fact that the reason he keyed the car was because it was to close to his ? Perhaps the person that owned the car slept with his wife or got his teenage daughter pregnant or pissed in his cornflakes.
I think before I turned him in I would ask why he did it and maybe give him a chance to admit to what he did and fix the problem himself

noooo those situations would never happen:peaceful: lol

705red

Browncafe Steward
I would have called him on it immediately and first of give him the chance to do the right thing. If not than i would report him to security/lp.

As you all know i am a steward and have pissed off more than several sups, so i have had to replace my tires several times. I cant prove who did it but i have some real good ideas.

And if this guy was off the clock when this happened he will most likely get his job back, depending on the relationship between the union and ups.