What would You do???

City Driver

Yep....Here's another one: You are a firefighter and you are battling a house fire. You, your partner and a child are in the house. Your partner goes down. You have to decide which life to save, the child or your partner. Which one do you save?

the child anyday.....no i dont want my partner to die, but he is a firefighter and he chose to risk his life fighting fires.......honorable as that is, the child didnt choose this

and to the train question id save my own son/daughter anyday....those 200 train riders are SOL

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
the child anyday.....no i dont want my partner to die, but he is a firefighter and he chose to risk his life fighting fires.......honorable as that is, the child didnt choose this

and to the train question id save my own son/daughter anyday....those 200 train riders are SOL
Yeah, Piss on those 200 people!:wink2:

P

pickup

Get out your communicator,call Mr. Spock,and teleport the kid to safety?

Speaking of spock: didn't he also say "the needs of many outweigh the needs of one" and then backed the statement up by being the one that put himself on the line.

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
Speaking of spock: didn't he also say "the needs of many outweigh the needs of one" and then backed the statement up by being the one that put himself on the line.
You are very close........
Kirk: Spock!
Spock: The ship... out of danger?
Kirk: Yes.
Spock: Don't grieve, Admiral. It is logical. The needs of the many outweigh...
Kirk: ...the needs of the few...
Spock: ...Or the one. I never took the Kobayashi Maru test until now. What do you think of my solution?
Spock: I have been and always shall be your friend.
[Holds up his hand in the Vulcan salute]
Spock: Live long and prosper.

Star Trek II - The Wrath of Khan

moreluck

golden ticket member
"Speaking of spock: didn't he also say "the needs of many outweigh the needs of one"

He would make a great member to Obama's team

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
You are very close........
Kirk: Spock!
Spock: The ship... out of danger?
Kirk: Yes.
Spock: Don't grieve, Admiral. It is logical. The needs of the many outweigh...
Kirk: ...the needs of the few...
Spock: ...Or the one. I never took the Kobayashi Maru test until now. What do you think of my solution?
Spock: I have been and always shall be your friend.
[Holds up his hand in the Vulcan salute]
Spock: Live long and prosper.

Star Trek II - The Wrath of Khan
I wonder what local they were in?