What would you do?

OPTION3

I released the package to the Garage.

Now here is the rest of the story. On my way home I get a phone call from PM sup.
She wanted to know why I DRd that package to the garage when I was told that it was worth 10k.
We had this lengthy discussion of what the HV system was for and since the package was not a controlled high value then I did what the bar code on the package said I could do. Not only that, I was hounded twice that day about that particular package and how bad it was needed by the customer. Did they really want to wait the weekend for Monday to come for another attempt?

I do not care if the shipper plastered sig req stickers all over that package(which it did not), if the bar code does not reflect what the shipper wants it is driver released.
you answered your phone from management on your way home? tsk tsk tsk

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
YES!
No repercussions. Consignee was glad to get package.
I will not have someone dying over the weekend because they did have their meds on on my conscience.
Wasn't my fault they died. I did my job. If needed that bad they would of come to the building and picked it up that night.

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
wd1.jpg
They cant pick It up, if they are dead!......just saying
lol.

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
We have to sign a paper in the office in the morning that basically sais to get a signature for it even if it doesn't pop up a sig required. Do some come through that they don't catch? Of course and we do what slaveman does, go back and scan the paper and get a signature for it.