What would you do?

El Correcto

god is dead
upload_2018-10-9_20-41-36.jpeg

Why I support stand your ground laws, mobs shouldn’t be allowed to run rough shot over civilians. Put on that MAGA cap and get it poppin.

TearsInRain

IE boogeyman
realistically depends on how thick that blockade of people is; if i could just roll through a picket line, id lock my doors, slow down, and play chicken till they blinked

if it’s half a block deep, might as well just go around

break through a window = “defense in fear of life” time

Turdferguson

Just a turd
realistically depends on how thick that blockade of people is; if i could just roll through a picket line, id lock my doors, slow down, and play chicken till they blinked

if it’s half a block deep, might as well just go around

break through a window = “defense in fear of life” time

Car rolling at me not stopping = defense in fear of life..

Turdferguson

Just a turd
Impeding Traffic

I suggest you lay on “your ground” preferably in all black and at night.
Exercising my free speech rights. He was talking about rolling his car towards a person to make them move. If you believe in stand your ground. The person who has a car purposely coming towards them has a right to stand his ground and defend themselves

El Correcto

god is dead
Exercising my free speech rights. He was talking about rolling his car towards a person to make them move. If you believe in stand your ground. The person who has a car purposely coming towards them has a right to stand his ground and defend themselves
I’m not going to argue with you and your life decisions. By all means stand your ground.
upload_2018-10-9_22-22-39.jpeg