What would you have done if you didn't become RPCD?

anonymous23456

I still love math so it's still a good hobby. Without that paper I'll never be able to get a job for it, but now that I'm into mining and running heavy equipment I should be good for a while.

If I knew then what I know now I would've trained to be a mechanic and weld or something.
I do enjoy math but always hate final exams. What I can't still figure out is why everything in this universe involve math.

anonymous23456

0dba2182baaf567abd272100817df53f3169d7449aa5d1a98235d2f885163a1e.jpg

JL 0513

It's a cool job but doesn't pay well depending on where you live.

"The average salary for an industrial designer is $78,508 per year in the United States. 297 salaries reported, updated on December 12, 2023"
It's one of those cases where I grew up loving to draw, designing cars and such. Maintained that interest into college then graduated and started to lose the desire to pursue a career in it.

Salaries often range higher than above, but not much more than I made this year at UPS. I enjoy a job where I don't have to think too much about it. I can listen to the radio and just drive around all day. No office pressure, politics, presentations, and meetings.

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
wow. It is a very hard major. The most difficult of all engineering majors. My cousin is a chemical engineer and worked for Exxon for 2 years. He got laid off due to oil price down 2 years ago. He is now working for hydrogen fuel cell company.
Graduated from UW-Madison with a BA in Chemical Engineering in the 80's. Back then most jobs offered were in the petroleum industry and I wasn't interested in that field. Decided to stay in school to earn a Masters Degree, started to work part-time at UPS and never left.