whats it like working in the hub in 100+ weather

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
With the AC running, it's pretty nice...

giphy (21).gif

rickyb

being a worker in capitalism is similar to being a child with your parents:

your parents (the capitalists) make most of the decisions that affect you. except with capitalism, the capitalists take much better care of themselves than their workers, whereas parents are typically looking out for their kids.

trailer loader

Trailer Loader
here in our hub, during the summer, 90-100 degrees, outside, = 100-120+ inside a trailer, i personally drink at least 2 gallons sometimes more of water in a 3-4 hour shift, (im a loader if that makes a difference)

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns

your parents (the capitalists) make most of the decisions that affect you. except with capitalism, the capitalists take much better care of themselves than their workers, whereas parents are typically looking out for their kids.
My parents take good care of me then. I work and can buy a lot of nice stuff. Live is a gravy train!

PT Car Washer

Like the Nelly song "Hot in Here" makes you want to take your clothes off. Hotter in back of a PC than a Hub in the summer trust.
Really? A PC parked in the shade is hotter then a trailer that has been sitting out in the sun all day? Open up the trailer door is like opening up a hot oven.

BiggieBrown

It's very unpleasant and at times actually dangerous.
There were multiple times this past summer where I started getting dizzy, seeing black spots, and throwing up on the floor of the trailer/package car.
They don't care of course.

silverbullet2893

KILL KILL!!

C9D31D4C-4938-4F6E-B4FE-F9DDE8624C27.gif

Sorry for stealing your thunder @burrheadd

You’re gonna get kicked out of the coop. all the chickens know that the work has to get done.

What'dyabringmetoday???

Don't have to work here.

PeakMode

Arrive Peak Leave
Really? A PC parked in the shade is hotter then a trailer that has been sitting out in the sun all day? Open up the trailer door is like opening up a hot often are you parked in the shaded areas when you p
Most PCs deliver to stops they dont have shaded areas. I've loaded/unload 55' and delivered in the summer. The heat and pressure of delivering for 9.5 hrs is greater than being in one area 4.5 hrs inside a trailer.