What's the best part about working for UPS and the worst part about working for UPS?

Porknado

Best: Work outside, minimal interaction with anyone aside from customers, pay/benefits

Worst: Ridiculous management, the equipment is laughably bad from the buildings to the trucks, and the entire operation at least on the local/regional level seems to be flying by the seat of the pants from one emergency to the next (failure to plan is planning to fail, kids).

Wontmake9.5

My job is fun
Best: is you can gain financial freedom if you’re smart

Worst is: definitely the wear and tear in the body. If you’re not smart by the time you retire you’ll be in a lot of pain.

Commercial Inside Release

Pros: adrenaline; screaming motors; some cool equipment; and hot women -- license to knock on their door, chat them up, find out where they've been hiding at...

Cons: having to fight for every-single-thing without the use of violence; harassment from management; dum-bass traffic; hot temperatures; and of course broken\worn out equipment.

PASinterference

Yes, I know I'm working late.
Pros: pay and benefits
Cons: terrible management, terrible hours , terrible equipment, terrible planning.
Also hate the fact that if you do everything by the book and do it right without cutting corners and without hiding shady stuff, you're considered a troublemaker. Really hate there is no integrity in management anymore.

Zowert

Not gonna lie. The money and benefits is the best part. The worst part is how hard this job is on your knees. Climbing those three steps in and out of the package car day in and day out destroy your knees over time.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Not gonna lie. The money and benefits is the best part. The worst part is how hard this job is on your knees. Climbing those three steps in and out of the package car day in and day out destroy your knees over time.
Yes, it does