What's the Deal with HR?

The Driver

I drive.
My boner is around 2-3 inches longer than my iPhone XR. Your post is like 3 screens on that iPhone.

I don’t read posts longer than my cock is the moral of this story.

shocked.gif

Fuzzy Brown

As the title says,

I've been having an ongoing problem of the UPS HR department not responding back to my messages, or outright ghosting me. I applied for a seasonal package delivery driver a month or so ago. When I went to the "interview", the HR rep told all of us Seasonal Package Delivery Drivers to get our DOT testing done, which I did. I told the HR reps that I passed my DOT test and I was ready for my driver's test before they sent me out to Intergrad.

Fast forward a week, I told the HR rep through email that the HR person from the interview wasn't responding to my messages and I passed my DOT test, the HR rep through the email said the HR person from the interview would contact me the following week about scheduling a road test. Following this current mid-week, with nothing but absolute silence, I finally got a text message from the main HR person who conducted the interview, they told me they needed to take a road test at the hub I applied at; I did that and passed with no problems whatsoever. The supervisor and I both messaged the HR person from the interview that I was ready for the next step.

For the next two days, I heard nothing from anyone, which is interesting, considering they want me to go to Intergrad this following weekend. So, I took the initiative and told the HR person from the interview that I need to know what the next step is within my application process; just so I can give a formal notice to my current employer and not burn a bridge with them.

Finally, the HR person from the interview called me and asked if I'm free to go to Intergrad this upcoming week, I told him "yes". After that, he asked if I got my uniform, I told him, "no". At the end of the phone call, they told me that my background process wasn't completed and he'd call me back in a "few minutes" and get it all sorted out. Well, it's been almost three hours since the HR person said they'd call me back ,and I haven't gotten a phone call or text message from anyone whatsoever.

Should I just go on with life and ignore this mishap and stop trying to fight the constant agony and frustration of what is going on with my application? I know that I'm just chasing a dragon, but I had somewhat of a optimistic hope of becoming permanent after peak season was done, I'd even be content with being a package handler or 22.3(4), until it's my time to shine and become a full-time driver in whatever amount of years it takes in this hub, especially since I worked for USPS for a few years as a mail carrier.

Thanks for listening to my rumbling and incoherent rant.
Call several times a day and be aggressive.
They like that.