What's the latest on Amazon?

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
People don't care who delivers their Amazon. Their first priority is cost followed by speed. What uniform they wear is way down the list.
They care when the carrier looks sketchy as crap or the package is mysteriously missing. My mom got a lasership delivery last week and she thought a homeless guy was coming up the driveway.

Orion inc.

I like turtles
Amazon won't put ups out of business. The only ones who will put ups out of business is ups. If we keep going down the road where we forget what made this company great and big.

oldngray

nowhere special
At least they have FedEx ground on the side of their vehicle. This guy drove up in a mini van with no uniform. It's sketchy.

I have seen a lot of Ground using rentals with them only wearing partial uniforms if anything uniform at all. Maybe people helping deliver part of a Ground route.

AutoZone

BrownPower
Yeah you won't be but thanks for playing. You've got many years before you'll even be a seasonal driver. That's if they hire you on after peak being that seasonal now under the southern supplement.
Are you a :censored2:? I just said there's 3 guys that work sort, that have all been there less then 7 months.. That are out on the road as we speak...

Orion inc.

I like turtles
Are you a :censored2:? I just said there's 3 guys that work sort, that have all been there less then 7 months.. That are out on the road as we speak...
All will all be back in the hub in another month and won't be full time for years

No but apparently you are. You've been told many times by many people in your area who are in the know that you're dreaming.

But hey, State Farm might be hiring.

Orion inc.

I like turtles

And those are called seasonal temp cover drivers.

But coming from a guy who calls the hub a warehouse, I'd expect your level of stupidity

Orion inc.

I like turtles
That's fine.. Lol this guy is just on my balls every post about me driving...
It's because we see hundreds of guys like you every day who thinks they're going to be a driver 3 minutes after being hired.

It gets old. Kinda like how you bring up how you'll be a driver in 5-7 months on every post you make.

I'd bust your balls more but it is apparent you have none Jake from State Farm