whats the most hours you have worked in a week? biggest check?

The Blackadder

Are you not amused?
As a driver my top is 59.8 hours at xmas, had to give 15 stops to another driver on a saturday before xmas and head in, just made it.

As a part timer and drivers helper I did over 70 hours, not sure how safe of a saturday air driver I was that day since I didnt sleep most of the week.

dosmastr

Wow I killed you all, (except hoaxster) and I know people that beat me by a few too
79 hours, PT worker, grossed something like 1600. Having a building that's too small to do the volume we needed to do helped. our twi started at noon some days, mid got done around 315 and we had sunday sorts. and the week I did 79 we also had a Saturday sort. so maybe apples to oranges.... hey that's reminds me I should ask about OT in a diff thread.

Bagels

Family Leave Fridays!!!
Wow I killed you all, (except hoaxster) and I know people that beat me by a few too
79 hours, PT worker, grossed something like 1600. Having a building that's too small to do the volume we needed to do helped. our twi started at noon some days, mid got done around 315 and we had sunday sorts. and the week I did 79 we also had a Saturday sort. so maybe apples to oranges.... hey that's reminds me I should ask about OT in a diff thread.

This thread is nearly a year old -- most of us PTers shattered our previous records this peak. Our Preloaders worked between 40-55 hours, then we ran a second sort (light loads on the rentals for some seasonal/management) that lasted about 10 hours each week, then we had the option of jumping from 20-40 hours per week or pulling a double shift for 20-30. We also had the option of working three Saturdays (about two hours each) and one Sunday (five hours).

I went over 90 hours each of the three full weeks and I know of a handful of others who were into the 80s. My biggest paycheck was -- and I'm a PTer -- over $2500. It'll take me about 6 months to earn the $$$ I did in six weeks...

Thebrownstreak

A few years ago, we had a big snow storm on valentines day. Our brilliant management team sent us all out. The storm was forecasted to drop 7 inches of snow. Ended up dropping 16. My route is about 1.45 hours away from the building. At 2pm they decided to call us in. Well in the mean time the governor declared a state of emergency and closed all of the highways. I called in and they ended up putting me up in a hotel for the night. Was paid for 27 hours for being out overnight. Ended up having around 72 hours that week. It was fun being paid to drink at the hotel's bar

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
As a PTer, the most hours I can remember working M-friend was about 65 (40 hrs OT), ironically not during peak. Week of Valentine's Day last year, we were insanely backed up after getting nailed with 2.5 feet of snow. Worked about 30 hrs preload, then left from the building to go out as a helper 3 days that week. The earliest I remember getting back to the building was around 9pm. Valentine's Day we were out till after 11pm. That was a nice paycheck.