What's The Origin Of Your User Name?

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Thanks for the clarification as I thought it was based on this:

images

Ms.PacMan

I have a pharmacist on my route who screams, "Hey, little brown", as I'm walking down the hallway everyday so I thought about littlebrown but I picked Ms.PacMan because I thought I could find a cute avatar (which took forever to find) and everyone would know my gender.

Tired Driver

Sisyphus had it easy.
Can you guess? I am a Boy Scout Leader trying to grow our leaders of tomorrow. As big as UPS is with the Untied Way, I have to fight for time off and 8 hour request to meet my obligations.:angry:

Kraetos

Preload, Loader
Kraetos is the Greek god of Preloaders who we pray to in times of distress, and when our cries for help go unanswered by management...

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Kraetos is the Greek god of Preloaders who we pray to in times of distress, and when our cries for help go unanswered by management...
Name:Kraetos
Nationality:Half-Vampire and Half-Demon
Weapons:2 blades with chains on the end so he can swing them around
Height: 5'6
Weight: 150
Hair Color: None
Eyes:Red
Special Form: Zeus's Power of the gods
Profession:Champion of the Gods
Does best in:melee combat

I have been in many battles, Fought many legends, and have lost many battles

40 and out

Unfortunately, 40 is for how many years I'll probably end up working for UPS. 10 years of it was part time. It may end up even more than that. A few years ago 35 and out would have been more accurate,but a divorce and my 401K tanking have pretty much ended any hope of getting out in 35.

TheKid

Mine started a long time ago when I was a preloader. Every morning this senior driver(nicest man I ever met) used to come up to me and ask in the cheeriest voice..."hey Tim....how's the kid."

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Unfortunately, 40 is for how many years I'll probably end up working for UPS. 10 years of it was part time. It may end up even more than that. A few years ago 35 and out would have been more accurate,but a divorce and my 401K tanking have pretty much ended any hope of getting out in 35.

My plan is 42 and out ... too late to change my name though.

Big Babooba

My sweetie is getting half of my pension - 27 years worth! Shoot me now......pleeeze.:sad-little: