What's wrong with Hillary?

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
My wife used to work in the medical field and thinks she has an autoimmune disorder, probably Lupus. She has been saying this about Hilary for a long time.

More guesswork. Lupus can be fatal, but I know several people who have had it for over 20 years and cope quite well. Your wife is probably a better source than the FOX talkers.

Ms.PacMan

My wife used to work in the medical field and thinks she has an autoimmune disorder, probably Lupus. She has been saying this about Hilary for a long time.

Why does she think Lupus? I've never seen a picture of Hillary with a rash.

She could have diabetes though.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
image.gif
Yes. But Hillary doesn't have seizures. The goofy videos online are not seizures.

You sure about that?

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
Why does she think Lupus? I've never seen a picture of Hillary with a rash.

She could have diabetes though.

The symptoms my wife suspects is Hilary's bloating and skin conditions that's hidden with makeup. A common symptom is a butterfly rash under the eyes and across the nose, where Hilary wears heavy makeup. She also looks like she takes a lot of Prednisone, my wife describes her as having a moon-shaped face that changes with treatment. Her skin looks thin too. She doesn't have pneumonia at all according to my wife. My wife started out working in a hospital lab, then the ER, and went to nursing school. So yes, she does have experience diagnosing people.

Ms.PacMan

Hillary doesn't have Lupus. She doesn't have anything that resembles a prednisone moon face and no amount of make-up can cover the rashes.

Last edited:

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
@Ms.PacMan, I was just stating my wife's opinion. There are photos where she looks like she has the butterfly rash. It could be several things. My father-in-law has Parkinson's, Hillary doesn't shake like him. She admitted on CNN tonight that she passes out sometimes.

Ms.PacMan

@Ms.PacMan, I was just stating my wife's opinion. There are photos where she looks like she has the butterfly rash. It could be several things. My father-in-law has Parkinson's, Hillary doesn't shake like him. She admitted on CNN tonight that she passes out sometimes.
I understand it was just an opinion. She would likely be dead if it were Lupus at her age and very shaky with Parkinson's. My guess is diabetes.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
She's also getting every type of medicine approved or experimental we can imagine. So whatever she has may be more under control than your average joe. Plus we only see her when on good days I promise.