What's wrong with Hillary?

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
I would think the voting public should consider such an attempt at "fooling the public" as a "lack of integrity" issue and a reflection of Hillary's character.

More like clueless Conservitards who don't understand how to Photoshop. And why are Trump's medical results acceptable, when hers are not? Given his weight, his sketchy doctor, and his age, some of the tests don't add-up.

newfie

More like clueless Conservitards who don't understand how to Photoshop. And why are Trump's medical results acceptable, when hers are not? Given his weight, his sketchy doctor, and his age, some of the tests don't add-up.

could you post a picture of your medical degree?

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Dr. Wolf: No Such Thing As 'Non-Contagious Bacterial Pneumonia'

Dr. Milton Wolf is casting doubt about Hillary Clinton’s alleged pneumonia diagnosis.
In the letter Clinton released Wednesday “to allay concerns after her weekend medical scare,” her personal doctor stated she diagnosed the former secretary of state with “a mild non-contagious bacterial pneumonia” on September 2.

There’s no such thing as “non-contagious bacterial pneumonia.”

That’s pure fiction. Find a medical textbook with it. #HillarysHealth

— Dr. Milton Wolf (@MiltonWolfMD) September 15, 2016

Think about it. If there’s really such thing as “non-contagious bacterial pneumonia,” how did Hillary catch it? #HillarysHealth

There are ICD-10 codes for…
Bitten by cow
Hurt at opera
Burned by water skis on fire

But not…
“Non-contagious bacterial pneumonia”

If it exists —even if only in the mind of a bureaucrat— there’s an ICD-10 code for it. But no code for “non-contagious bacterial pneumonia.”

P

pickup

Dr. Wolf: No Such Thing As 'Non-Contagious Bacterial Pneumonia'

Dr. Milton Wolf is casting doubt about Hillary Clinton’s alleged pneumonia diagnosis.
In the letter Clinton released Wednesday “to allay concerns after her weekend medical scare,” her personal doctor stated she diagnosed the former secretary of state with “a mild non-contagious bacterial pneumonia” on September 2.

There’s no such thing as “non-contagious bacterial pneumonia.”

That’s pure fiction. Find a medical textbook with it. #HillarysHealth

Think about it. If there’s really such thing as “non-contagious bacterial pneumonia,” how did Hillary catch it? #HillarysHealth

There are ICD-10 codes for…
Bitten by cow
Hurt at opera
Burned by water skis on fire

But not…
“Non-contagious bacterial pneumonia”

If it exists —even if only in the mind of a bureaucrat— there’s an ICD-10 code for it. But no code for “non-contagious bacterial pneumonia.”

The only explanation for this, Baba ,is that Dr. Wolf is clearly part of the vast right wing conspiracy.

There, Mr Fed ex , I saved you the trouble of responding to this outrageous piece of fiction.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
could you post a picture of your medical degree?

I don't need one to believe that the numbers Trump showed Oz were bogus. Common sense says that they're way too good for a fat 70 year-old, plus Trump lies like a rug about everything.

newfie

I don't need one to believe that the numbers Trump showed Oz were bogus. Common sense says that they're way too good for a fat 70 year-old, plus Trump lies like a rug about everything.

that's the part I am enjoying in this conversation.

A) in one corner you have a candidate who has frequent long lasting coughing spells, clearly seen and observed bizzare seizure type events, passing out events, stumbling events who seems to need long periods of rest and recovery and her own admission that she suffered head trauma and is unable to recall events that occurred prior to her head injury. your argument is there is nothing wrong with her.

b) the other candidate who has never ever exhibited any type of health issues and instead displays a work pace that would wear out many younger men and women. Who without any basis you claim is definitely suffering from some health issue. no medical degree just your own claims to common sense devoid of any fuel or facts to feed this sense.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
I must thank Hillary for bringing back the Birther issue.
She has provided much entertainment to me.
Her lack of recall of important events from 2008 are quite funny.
She has made claims that some one who wasn't even in the running in 2008 election cycle started this whole Birther movement and it wasn't her.
She has switched her campaign from the issues to one of personal attacks , usually only someone who knows they are losing would stoop to that level. Not very Presidential at all.
Let's not forget she has profiled into 3 groups all American voters.
2 groups she talks about at her rallies and the other 1 which she belongs to.
Her radical beliefs are being shown in the open now and the American People ( except her devote coat holders ) have grown tired of her.
Even in Massachusetts, a strong democratic state, I see more Trump signs around than any of hers.

P

pickup

I went to the first search result that your rather clever Bing thing found for me.

The link stated that most forms of bacterial pneumonia were not HIGELY contagious and that two were. Nowhere did it state that there is any form of the disease that IS NOT contagious.

So considering how impairing the disease is for some, perhaps this broad should consider limiting contact with others for awhile.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
I went to the first search result that your rather clever Bing thing found for me.

The link stated that most forms of bacterial pneumonia were not HIGELY contagious and that two were. Nowhere did it state that there is any form of the disease that IS NOT contagious.

So considering how impairing the disease is for some, perhaps this broad should consider limiting contact with others for awhile.
Wow you suck at the internet.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
"Tea party" politician/radiologist.
Wolf is technically correct: “‘non-contagious bacterial pneumonia" is not used in medical terminology. But there are bacterial pneumonias that are essentially non-contagious, experts who spoke with FoxNews.com said.

Wolf’s comment is “way too simplistic,” said Wunderink, adding there’s a debate in the scientific community over whether bacterial pneumonia is communicable.
Clinton's Diagnosis: Is 'non-contagious Bacterial Pneumonia' Real?

"In many cases, people contract pneumonia when bacteria they normally carry in the nose or throat are spread to the lungs."
Bacterial Pneumonia Causes, Symptoms, Treatment - Is Bacterial Pneumonia Contagious? - eMedicineHealth

P

pickup

"Tea party" politician/radiologist.
Wolf is technically correct: “‘non-contagious bacterial pneumonia" is not used in medical terminology. But there are bacterial pneumonias that are essentially non-contagious, experts who spoke with FoxNews.com said.

Wolf’s comment is “way too simplistic,” said Wunderink, adding there’s a debate in the scientific community over whether bacterial pneumonia is communicable.
Clinton's Diagnosis: Is 'non-contagious Bacterial Pneumonia' Real?

"In many cases, people contract pneumonia when bacteria they normally carry in the nose or throat are spread to the lungs."
Bacterial Pneumonia Causes, Symptoms, Treatment - Is Bacterial Pneumonia Contagious? - eMedicineHealth

Alright, I concede. Although you did have to cite a left leaning site like FoXNews to make your point[emoji9]

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Hillary Clinton Campaign Manager Admits 2008 Birther Link

As Breitbart News has long documented, Hillary Clinton supporters were the original “Birthers,”.

So who in her staff allowed this to be added to a speech this time ?

There is zero evidence that Hillary started the Birther movement, other than she immediately fired a staffer who suggested they try and exploit Obama's heritage. When will you learn that anything from Breitbart is going to be a hit piece on the Left?

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Moonbattery » An Indication That Hillary Really Does Have Pneumonia

Due to her compulsive lying, you never know what to believe with Shrillary. But it seems likely that she really does have pneumonia, considering this:

Hillary Clinton returned to the campaign trail on Thursday following a bout of pneumonia.

In an effort to reassure supporters, the campaign played James Brown‘s iconic song “I Feel Good” during a stop in Greensboro, North Carolina.

James Brown died of congestive heart failure resulting from complications of pneumonia in 2006.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
There is zero evidence that Hillary started the Birther movement, other than she immediately fired a staffer who suggested they try and exploit Obama's heritage. When will you learn that anything from Breitbart is going to be a hit piece on the Left?
Flashback 2007: Clinton Camp Played ‘Muslim Card’ Against Obama For Allegedly Attending Madrassa As Child | Weasel Zippers
Not only was Clinton’s team the original spreader of ‘birtherism’, but Clinton Democrats were the original spreaders of the Obama Muslim connection.