What's wrong with Hillary?

Babagounj

Strength through joy
In an email exchange Jan. 26, 2013, Huma Abedin and Monica Hanley said it was “very important” to go over phone calls with Clinton because the secretary of state was “often confused.”

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
A few years back she fainted during a speech and then a short time after that she was found to have a blood clot on her brain for a second time. I cannot recall when they found the first one, but it was many years before the second clot was found.

It would not surprise me if she suffered some form of brain damage from these clots. My guess is that these temporal mini seizures or epileptic episodes (whatever you want to call them), are a direct result of some damage to the brain.

I don't expect to hear the truth about what is plaguing her with the debates just around the corner, the race being so close, and November 8th being less than two months away.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Her cure for the blood clots has been to use rat poison which in itself can cause strokes or more bleeding on the brain.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Why don't we start a longer thread:

'What's wrong with Trump?'
You may not like him, but he's not falling over left and right like Hillary is. No one else passed out Sunday, just her. Not only did she pass out, but she seemed to have no control over her body? There is something major wrong with her health. What it is, who knows?

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
1enync.jpg

rod

Retired 22 years
Been campaigning non stop for a year. Follow any of us for a year and there will be days we are not at our best

There was one time I was so hung over I could have used 10 Secret Service guys helping me into my UPS truck at each stop. Yes she is busy but give me a break---being chauffeured around all day reading speeches off a teleprompter and getting anything she wants at the drop of a hat isn't what I would call "strenuous work".

Turdferguson

Just a turd
There was one time I was so hung over I could have used 10 Secret Service guys helping me into my UPS truck at each stop. Yes she is busy but give me a break---being chauffeured around all day reading speeches off a teleprompter and getting anything she wants at the drop of a hat isn't what I would call "strenuous work".

Too-many-security-cameras.jpg

moreluck

golden ticket member
Notice the heavy set black guy that looks like a secret service guy????? He snaps her out of a Parkinson's Freeze or any seizure-like trouble she gets into.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Her cure for the blood clots has been to use rat poison which in itself can cause strokes or more bleeding on the brain.
Warfarin, also known by the brand names Coumadin among others, is an anticoagulant normally used in the prevention of thrombosis and thromboembolism, the formation of blood clots in the blood vessels and their migration elsewhere in the body, respectively. It was initially introduced in 1948 as a pesticide against rats and mice, and is still used for this purpose, although more potent poisons such as brodifacoum have since been developed.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Warfarin, also known by the brand names Coumadin among others, is an anticoagulant normally used in the prevention of thrombosis and thromboembolism, the formation of blood clots in the blood vessels and their migration elsewhere in the body, respectively. It was initially introduced in 1948 as a pesticide against rats and mice, and is still used for this purpose, although more potent poisons such as brodifacoum have since been developed.
In other words, only an ignorant chump would use warfarin as rat poison since there are much better options available.

It's medicine, although that doesn't fit into your breitbart Tchrump supporter narrative.