Whats wrong with President Obama?

moreluck

golden ticket member
If George W. Bush had made a joke at the expense of the Special Olympics, would you have approved?

If George W. Bush had given Gordon Brown a set of inexpensive and incorrectly formatted DVDs, when Gordon Brown had given him a thoughtful and historically significant gift, would you have approved?

If George W. Bush had given the Queen of England an iPod containing videos of his speeches, would you have thought this embarrassingly narcissistic and tacky?

If George W. Bush had bowed to the King of Saudi Arabia, would you have approved?

If George W. Bush had visited Austria and made reference to the non-existent "Austrian language," would you have brushed it off as a minor slip?

If George W. Bush had filled his cabinet and circle of advisers with people who cannot seem to keep current on their income taxes, would you have approved?

If George W. Bush had been so Spanish illiterate as to refer to “Cinco de Cuatro” in front of the Mexican ambassador when it was the fourth of May (Cuatro de Mayo), and continued to flub it when he tried again, would you have winced in embarrassment?

If George W. Bush had mis-spelled the word advice would you have hammered him for it for years like Dan Quayle and potatoe as “proof” of what a dunce he is?

If George W. Bush had burned 9,000 gallons of jet fuel to go plant a single tree on “Earth Day”, would you have concluded he’s a hypocrite?

If George W. Bush’s administration had okayed Air Force One flying low over millions of people followed by a jet fighter in downtown Manhattan causing widespread panic, would you have wondered whether they actually “get” what happened on 9-11?

If George W. Bush had been the first President to need a teleprompter installed to be able to get through a press conference, would you have laughed and said this is more proof of how he is inept he is on his own and is really controlled by smarter men behind the scenes?

If George W. Bush had failed to send relief aid to flood victims throughout the Midwest with more people killed or made homeless than in New Orleans, would you want it made into a major ongoing political issue with claims of racism and incompetence?

If George W. Bush had ordered the firing of the CEO of a major corporation, even though he had no constitutional authority to do so, would you have approved?

So, tell me again, what is it about Obama that makes him so brilliant and impressive? Can't think of anything? Don't worry. He's done all this in 5 months -- so you'll have three years and seven months to come up with an answer.

Last edited:

ajblakejr

Age quod agis
He is causing my blood pressure to rise.

I hate the PERFECT manner he is so GODLIKE.

If he points that closed hand at me again I will bite him....not in the fun way either.

And yes...I have good health insurance.

However, I guess I am on the fast track to become a victim of allowing the government control my life.

I guess I should just fold and apply for Social Security Disability. I should stop fighting to keep myself in the best shape possible and accept my fate as a health care patient.

My future as a ward of Obama.

I wonder, what the GOD, would value my life at...tops...perhaps at 55.

Then I just become worm food.

I know I am randomly venting. I can not express how much I dislike this man, his policies and most of all his GODLIKE persona.....

Thank you for listening....

I need a hero...

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

He is causing my blood pressure to rise...

Are we still talking about Obama or this guy?

images
images
images
images

Babagounj

Strength through joy
I loved the local angle in BHO's speech tonite;
He said that he didn't have all the facts but the cops acted stupidly.
Just like his health care reform; he doesn't have all the facts but is making some wild promises.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
You stepped up and now YOU are my hero !!!!

Ed makes me feel good...hell the NFL is the blood that runs in my veins!!!!

I was so tense with the GODLIKE one on TV.
You broke my rage with a smile.
I can not think of a better gift to receive at this moment.

Your EDD fetish is a bit weird ... but I like that in a person.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
O gave a news conference about health care and completely changed the subject to racial profiling of blacks. So what happens the airwaves and news stories dump his health care & shift their focus to racism.
http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/years/2009/0723092gates1.html
This is the Cambridge Police report that was filed.
Had the Prof acted in a professional manner, none of this would have been.
But instead he showed his true educational status to be a trash talking bum.
And this is the man O gets his advice from.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
=AP: In trying to rally support for health care overhaul, Obama described a patient who sees a physician for a sore throat, or a parent who brings in a child with a sore throat.

"Right now, doctors a lot of times are forced to make decisions based on the fee payment schedule that's out there. ... The doctor may look at the reimbursement system and say to himself, 'You know what? I make a lot more money if I take this kid's tonsils out,'" Obama told a prime-time news conference.

The president added: "Now, that may be the right thing to do, but I'd rather have that doctor making those decisions just based on whether you really need your kid's tonsils out or whether it might make more sense just to change; maybe they have allergies. Maybe they have something else that would make a difference."

DR BHO world health expert.

klein

Für Meno :)
I think Americans have voted for the best. Me, as a German-Canadian, I'm proud to see Obama going overseas, basically anywhere in the world, and he is being greeted !
Unlike the last 4 decades, all you seen was demostrations, american flags being burnt, and signs of "Your not Welcome" (nicely said).
I'm not even American !
Whats wrong with you guys.. you finally get respected on this planet, and yet you complain !
Same story, as your $10 Trillion debt, goes into the $20 Trillion rages.
(A family of 4 will be $280.000 in goverment debt)..
But, you want more and more tax relief, more money to spend, live even higher.
Those days are gone !
You overspent for decades, it's time to pay up !
(not quite there yet, though, but it will hit you soon enough), and you can only be lucky Obama has new ideas, so it's not as painful, as it would have been.

IF you want a good investment. Buy Canadian Dollars... or even Euros... since the US dollar will be on a freefall for years to come.

But on the brighter side. The cdn dollar hit over par before actually 10% more then the US buck... and that was just 1 year ago (when oil was at over $100 a barrell). You'll see many pickups (shipments making it to Canada and overseas again). It was a crazy time here, last year. Almost every Canadian shopped online from the USA... Better bargains.
So, thats the UPSide !!!! It's comming soon ! :)

Babagounj

Strength through joy
I think Americans have voted for the best. Me, as a German-Canadian, I'm proud to see Obama going overseas, basically anywhere in the world, and he is being greeted !
I too like to see him go. But those crowds seem to be getting smaller & smaller, like his England trip where the local press called him boring.
Unlike the last 4 decades, all you seen was demostrations, american flags being burnt, and signs of "Your not Welcome" (nicely said).
I'm not even American !
Whats wrong with you guys.. you finally get respected on this planet, and yet you complain !
You are really wierd. The world owes us. Who fought & won WWII ?
(A family of 4 will be $280.000 in goverment debt)..
But, you want more and more tax relief, more money to spend, live even higher.
Ah, our American Dream. Too bad most other countries don't have our freedoms.
Those days are gone !
You overspent for decades, it's time to pay up !
I live within my means.
(not quite there yet, though, but it will hit you soon enough), and you can only be lucky Obama has new ideas, so it's not as painful, as it would have been.
Ya, i love his ideas, but really now they have been tried around the world already and they all failed.

IF you want a good investment. Buy Canadian Dollars... or even Euros... since the US dollar will be on a freefall for years to come.
Good thing the Chinese hold most of our dollars.
Many money experts are constantly looking for the next currency, but no one knows what will win.

But on the brighter side. The cdn dollar hit over par before actually 10% more then the US buck... and that was just 1 year ago (when oil was at over $100 a barrell). You'll see many pickups (shipments making it to Canada and overseas again). It was a crazy time here, last year. Almost every Canadian shopped online from the USA... Better bargains.
So, thats the UPSide !!!! It's comming soon ! :)
So hows that working out for you. Own any UPS stock ?

klein

You better read up on your history. The world owes us ? ! LOL who fought and won WWII ? Well, actually amercans didn't join the fight against Europe, until it was almost over.. I think in 1941 . By then, Canadians, brits, all of Europe, Russians, were fighting the germans. You guys slammed to Atombombs over Japan ! That was nasty. I can see the first one... but then they should have realized how much devistating that was. (The 2nd bomb is unforgivenalbe)!!!
But , americans don't even feel that gulit. The main thing is you won !
And proud of it.
In the short term the CDN dollar is the way to go. Actually if you would have bough some just 2 mthns ago.. you'ld be up almost 25%.
But, it's only at 92cents US now, I expect it to be at $1.20 US by next summer.
And once the economy gets going.... raw materials and oil goes back up (it's what Canada has the most of ) our dollar will really sore. Besides compared to you, over $10 Trillion in debt.... we only have a fraction of debt.

av8torntn

! :)

Our debt was more like one trillion dollars and this goofball Obama in six months time has tried to increase it to something like 23 trillion dollars. He has so far failed but he continues to try and destroy what little freedoms we have left. You should feel lucky we are stuck with this fool and not you.

Last edited:

klein

Yes, your debt is avery big concerne, not only for americans, but for the rest of the world ! We will need to get used to a boke America, and they won't be the biggest consumers of the world anymore.
All empires come to an end. The world changes.
We will need to adapt to this whole new situation, of America being a broke counrty.

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
Yes, your debt is avery big concerne, not only for americans, but for the rest of the world ! We will need to get used to a boke America, and they won't be the biggest consumers of the world anymore.
All empires come to an end. The world changes.
We will need to adapt to this whole new situation, of America being a broke counrty.
You sound pretty excited about our imminent downfall :happy-very:

klein

Hey. just look at my fire power, totally red ! Ready to burn and crash and explode..LOL No, it's a big fear, and I'm not looking forward to a weaker USA.
On the other hand, with a weaker US dollar, cheaper labour costs, you're exports will rise big time (in the long run).. also keeping jobs at home, instead of sending them overseas.
America has great technoligy (one of the worlds best), and it will become cheaper for the rest of the world to buy. It will create jobs . Forsure.
It;s just soo scary...going thru that path.
I wish you all the best, and really, really hope, you don't become even close to another Mexico !
You will pull out of this !
I really, really do wish you much of luck in your recovery.
Because Canada does rely on you lots, too (we are your biggest trading partner) !!

But , it will get tougher and rougher. No matter what... these trillions need to be paid off.