When did Fedex call you in to start after background check

Oldfart

Umm, you do know you’re on a UPS forum, right? And BTW, the OP is a woman as her avatar shows.
Because you never learned to read, the heading says Fedex Discussions you whiny ass bitch.

Thought you had me on ignore.

I bet you are so lonely, you spend all your free time on the UPS Forums. That's what happens when women have no men.

What difference does it make if the person looking for a job is male or female? Because I said fella? LOL You are pathetic. Might want to try online dating. BAD. That is unless you have an unlimited supply of batteries.

Last edited:

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Because you never learned to read, the heading says Fedex Discussions you whiny ass bitch.

I bet you are so lonely, you spend all your free time on the UPS Forums. That's what happens when women have no men.

What difference does it make if the person looking for a job is male or female? Because I said fella? LOL You are pathetic. Might want to try online dating. BAD. That is unless you have an unlimited supply of batteries.
@cheryl surely this person needs some time in the mod queue? His personal attacks are getting worse every day.

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
I live 10 minutes away from the Fedex I applied to I went in person for everything. I have a misdemeanor on my background and it’s cost me a lot of jobs they won’t hire me Fedex was the first to say I was eligible amazon didn’t hire me either nor ups and I applied to 3 different locations. I just wanted information on the hiring process I’m not interested in the negative thoughts. Thanks to everyone though for your opinions my best friend works there she says it’s pretty decent
You're fine unless you are actually using your real name to post on this website.

FedEx monitors and tries to identify everyone on this blog in order to purge them from the payroll.

For godsakes woman, have your name legally changed NOW, to protect yourself and your family!

(Just kidding)

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS

See ya!!

SmithBarney

At Express, over a month from interview.. I had given up on them, and had started another job...probably should have stayed at the other job... ;)

vantexan

Now that you've been sidelined I can't help but feel this is the perfect time to present my master's thesis on what FedEx did wrong in the past. It's quite exhaustive, exposing that they truly were as bad as suspected, and that it's not whining to point it out. Furthermore I'll demonstrate that couriers from your generation were given special privileges that you didn't earn. My investigation actually turned up evidence that they felt sorry for guys like you, and shorted the rest of us to pay you more to keep your morale up. So surprisingly enough you didn't earn what you got. Bummer.

SmithBarney

Now that you've been sidelined I can't help but feel this is the perfect time to present my master's thesis on what FedEx did wrong in the past. It's quite exhaustive, exposing that they truly were as bad as suspected, and that it's not whining to point it out. Furthermore I'll demonstrate that couriers from your generation were given special privileges that you didn't earn. My investigation actually turned up evidence that they felt sorry for guys like you, and shorted the rest of us to pay you more to keep your morale up. So surprisingly enough you didn't earn what you got. Bummer.
Van just put him on ignore...it's so much nicer(and nicer not seeing all these one-sided arguments, it's clear he's only here for one reason, and that's to incite arguments. I'm guessing he's a overweight seat crushing OT whore who has no life outside of FDX.

vantexan

Van just put him on ignore...it's so much nicer(and nicer not seeing all these one-sided arguments, it's clear he's only here for one reason, and that's to incite arguments. I'm guessing he's a overweight seat crushing OT whore who has no life outside of FDX.
Come on, let me enjoy the moment! :)

STFXG

HR doesn't make the call on who to hire over anyone else. You get put on a list and local works their way down it based on when you were approved to start working. They don't get to pick and choose who they want to hire from the list. Once they get to your name you'll get a call.

cosis

It was a few weeks to hire me as a courier with Express after the background check. I got a copy in the mail of my background check and probably heard a week later. It did reveal a DUI 11 years prior but didn't prevent me from behind hired.