When do you get your Pension check ?

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
I remember 6/22/18. That was the day you had been bragging about for months about getting a $6,000 a month pension and leaving Brown Café for good because retired people should move on.

If he told you he gets a $6,000 pension a month from UPS, as a Driver, he's lying!

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

I wish I would have kept one of the more recent annual pension statements but as I recall my projected monthly was right around $5,500. 16% of that was to go to my ex which would have left me about $4,300 before taxes, roughly $3,700/month after taxes and healthcare premium.

Future

Victory Ride
I wish I would have kept one of the more recent annual pension statements but as I recall my projected monthly was right around $5,500. 16% of that was to go to my ex which would have left me about $4,300 before taxes, roughly $3,700/month after taxes and healthcare premium.
I got lucky on giving my x and percentage of my pension . I did pay in other ways, but clearly won doing the math .

Future

Victory Ride
Your pension it is based on 40 hours. all the overtime money you would been making the company gets to pocket that money, it doesn't go into the pension.
We where projected 6g -7g ...all along the way ...when the pension took a :censored2: we opted 2 give our raises 2 the pension fund 2 help the fallout. UPS still contributed their obligation fully.