When do you get your Pension check ?

clean hairy

Do you get your pension check ahead or behind ? SS pays behind, curious about pension. If you retired Jan 31st for instance would you get your pension check Feb 1 or Feb 28 ?
With Rod, he would only get his pension check if he could get to the mailbox before his wife!

ski or die

Ski or Die
I'm happy with my tandem bicycle. I ride in the back and let my spouse do all the pedaling and admire the scenery as long as she doesn't catch me slacking off. Kinda like work and supervisor constantly keeping an eye on me.

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
walk the dogs. ride the bicycle , yard work, day drives to small towns in Northern Cal. laying out at beautiful Lake Tahoe. ( clothing optional beaches )

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
walk the dogs. ride the bicycle , yard work, day drives to small towns in Northern Cal. laying out at beautiful Lake Tahoe. ( clothing optional beaches )
37C930D0-69AE-4A93-BFF3-466F98130C8B.gif

rod

Retired 22 years
I remember going to a clothing optional beach in Jamaica and seeing a topless grandmother of 10. I still have nightmares!!! LOL
In our 20's a bunch of us drivers would go skinny dipping with the wives after last call on a Friday night. Did that many times. There was always some pervert with a flashlight who thought it was funny to spotlight people.