When does OBAMA get it that people just dont LIKE HIS POLICIES???

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Oh, you left off the part where The GOP only has one candidate and all the Republicans will be solidly behind that ONE candidate!! No Triumverate !

They will be solidly (maybe) behind one deeply flawed candidate. All 3 of them have steadily damaged the GOP brand and are helping Obama to look that much better in November. He couldn't have asked for a better gift than these 3 idiots.

moreluck

golden ticket member
They will be solidly (maybe) behind one deeply flawed candidate. All 3 of them have steadily damaged the GOP brand and are helping Obama to look that much better in November. He couldn't have asked for a better gift than these 3 idiots.

Yeah, he'll look real good with gas at $5.75 a gallon!!!

moreluck

golden ticket member
He's alienated Catholics and some Christians.

The Jews aren't too happy with him.

A good fraction of blacks who voted for him are disappointed.......they are still stuck paying their mortgage and car payments. Where did they get the idea that the gov't was going to pay for that?

The very left are disenchanted.

He has an uphill climb.

Obama Bush , same coin different sides. Flip a coin and vote, your still giving up your freedom whichever side you chose. When will Americans realize they're government is bought out? Do you guys sleep better at night by pretending you have a legit two party system that puts your needs and wants before any other? Or is it because of the so-called debates on policies that makes you comfortable living under a puppet government?

As Canadians, we have politicians bought out but not to the extent or not so apparent as Americans.

Thanks for sharing your great usefull tips, Really I am highly appreciated.

Regards,
Marie Colvin

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
People just love high energy prices, high unemployment and high inflation.

All of which are his fault, right? Inflation is low overall, the energy price spike has more to do with Middle East tensions than Obama's policies, and unemployment has been significantly reduced. Good try.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
He's alienated Catholics and some Christians.

The Jews aren't too happy with him.

A good fraction of blacks who voted for him are disappointed.......they are still stuck paying their mortgage and car payments. Where did they get the idea that the gov't was going to pay for that?

The very left are disenchanted.

He has an uphill climb.

You wish. Same old talking points of the GOP. Would be great if it were true, unfortunately, it isnt.

Peace.

TOS

moreluck

golden ticket member
..."energy price spike has more to do with Middle East tensions than Obama's policies....." (MFE)

Then why doesn't Obama do more about us not being so reliant on others for oil??????

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
..."energy price spike has more to do with Middle East tensions than Obama's policies....." (MFE)

Then why doesn't Obama do more about us not being so reliant on others for oil??????

They hate his policies so much that he's going to be re-elected in a landslide. Why don't you ever mention the 13,000 Dow?

island1fox

I see we have some real Business acumen here from our Fedx friends.

Hello--Companies such as UPS have made huge reductions in Staff --one of the reasons for high unemployment. I love the Liberal thinking --on one hand --lousy corporations only think about the evil profit number laying off people --on the other hand --wow Business is doing great thanks to Obama !!

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
I see we have some real Business acumen here from our Fedx friends.

Hello--Companies such as UPS have made huge reductions in Staff --one of the reasons for high unemployment. I love the Liberal thinking --on one hand --lousy corporations only think about the evil profit number laying off people --on the other hand --wow Business is doing great thanks to Obama !!

Did I ever say that? No. Overall, unemployment is going down, which has "nothing" to do with Obama. The Dow, which was in the toilet thanks to Bush, has rebounded significantly, which also has "nothing" to do with Obama. Compared to the Bush years, we're heading in the right direction. Too bad he's the wrong color and thew wrong party.