When is enough enough ?

Indecisi0n

I get the trolling thing and the joy out of pushing buttons here and there but when does it just get old ? Is it as you age or is it that you just don’t choose to spend time dealing with it anymore ?

I have mentioned before that all my years of using forums and message boards I have never once put someone on ignore. I saw it as a easy way out. I use to try and let the other person speak and try to understand their point of view. I actually used this as a learning tool many times. I didn’t want to surround myself with people like me because I knew I would t learn new things that way. But when you have so many people who seem so irrational I think it just starts to get to you. As much as I don’t want to do it I think as an experiment I am going to add these trolls to ignore list and see how I feel a year from now. I love joking with people and pushing buttons from time to time but even I think some just take it too far.
Oh well, here goes. I just hope that @rod will still love me.

rod

Retired 22 years
I've never put anyone on ignore. I enjoy laughing at people too much. And I've only reported one mod for being too quick to delete stuff.