When to expect W-2

toeknee2gx

If you look up your W-2 via UPSERS.com and the ADP system, you can sometimes see it 1-2 weeks earlier than when they mail it out...Thats how I have done it for the past 3 years...

upsis

Gold Member
they were mailed out starting this week from ADP in Atlanta. see below for more info:

If you have not received your W-2 by February 1 or need additional copies...

UPS will have completed the mailing of 2007 W-2 statements to employees' homes by January 31. If you do not receive your 2007 W-2 statement by February 1 or need additional copies you can:

Log on to the ADP IPAY Web site and request an electronic copy of your W-2. This option will allow you to immediately print your W-2 directly to your printer. If you are a first-time user of the ADP Web site, you must select "Register Now" on their homepage.

Call the UPS Employee Service Center toll-free at 1-800-UPS-1508 (1-800-877-1508). This option will allow you to request a copy of your W-2 to be delivered in 7-10 business days via U.S. Mail.

satellitedriver

Heck,
My brain hasn't cleared up from peak.(which hasn't ended,here)
Why confuse it more with doing taxes, when I still have a three month window left to get them done?
PAX

CFLBrown

Heck,
Why confuse it more with doing taxes, when I still have a three month window left to get them done?
PAX

So you don't have to be the one standing in line at the Post Office on the very last day. Who the heck still files their taxes on paper?

browniehound

Heck,
PAX

PAX,
I hear ya with it still being peak. Unless you owe money in taxes :-)angry:) I like to file ASAP so the goverment doesn't get to keep my interest free loan a day longer than they already do. When you owe them money and you don't pay on time its penalties and interest you must pay. But they get millions of interest free loans in the form tax refunds every year.

I use turbo tax and usually get my refund within a week.

Brownie

satellitedriver

PAX,
I hear ya with it still being peak. Unless you owe money in taxes :-)angry:) I like to file ASAP so the goverment doesn't get to keep my interest free loan a day longer than they already do. When you owe them money and you don't pay on time its penalties and interest you must pay. But they get millions of interest free loans in the form tax refunds every year.

I use turbo tax and usually get my refund within a week.

Brownie
I've been turbo taxing, before turbo tax was cool.
Love it.
It was neat being one of the first, on a pilot program, to be able to electronically file with an numerical signature.
They can keep the interest, as long as I get my refund.
7 days is about how long it takes for them to reimburse my money.
After 30 yrs of doing my taxes on paper,( 5 year averaging, income credits, farm tax credits, schedule C, income and loss statements, blah, blah, blah.), it is great to spend thirty minutes on a computer and have the job over with and have my refund direct deposited to my account.
Even though many tax software programs are out there,
Turbo Tax is my preference.
PAX

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

I have also been using Turbo Tax since its inception and each year brings about more improvements. I purchase it when it first becomes available, do the transfer from the previous year, and update it as my tax information comes in. I expect to file by the end of the month or the 1st week in Feb and to have my refund NLT 1 March.

govols019

You smell that?
Anyone else having trouble with Turbo Tax not being able to transmit your return?

Nevermind: Turbo Tax and Norton don't seem to get along well.

Last edited: