When will we actually get our retro checks?

When will we get our retro checks?

• September 1-8

Votes: 9 12.5%
  • September 15-22

Votes: 3 4.2%
  • September 29

• October

Votes: 25 34.7%
  • November

Votes: 5 6.9%
  • December

• Next May

Votes: 24 33.3%

• Total voters

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Are retro checks fairly accurate? Is it center management that adds up all the numbers or is it a system algorithm that does the math?
They've screwed up royally in the past.

They gave a bunch of us more than they owed.
Couple months later asked for it back.

I think we all know UPS does not learn from their mistakes, so I expect them to screw it up again.

Supplements will hold this up for awhile , I started as a yes vote but this pension thing annoyed me enough to change my mind on the national . I’m going to a meeting tomorrow maybe I can be swayed again but something seems fishy in the sales pitch the teamsters are pushing .

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
Supplements will hold this up for awhile , I started as a yes vote but this pension thing annoyed me enough to change my mind on the national . I’m going to a meeting tomorrow maybe I can be swayed again but something seems fishy in the sales pitch the teamsters are pushing .
Yes, package car drivers and feeder drivers are usually better at math than pension managers and their teams. Go to the meeting and keep us posted, nice vigilance!

:censored2:ing dope.

Yes, package car drivers and feeder drivers are usually better at math than pension managers and their teams. Go to the meeting and keep us posted, nice vigilance!

:censored2:ing dope.
You must be in the central pension , great deal for you but where I’m at something in the fridge is rotten I think .