When will we actually get our retro checks?

When will we get our retro checks?

• September 1-8

Votes: 9 12.5%
  • September 15-22

Votes: 3 4.2%
  • September 29

• October

Votes: 25 34.7%
  • November

Votes: 5 6.9%
  • December

• Next May

Votes: 24 33.3%

• Total voters
Are retro checks fairly accurate? Is it center management that adds up all the numbers or is it a system algorithm that does the math?

They've screwed up royally in the past.

They gave a bunch of us more than they owed.
Couple months later asked for it back.

I think we all know UPS does not learn from their mistakes, so I expect them to screw it up again.
Mine was within cents last time, but ite pretty easy to go back and do the math.

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier
Mine was within cents last time, but ite pretty easy to go back and do the math.

Mine too, then the government got ahold of it.

Maybe, just maybe that is why the Company waited till the last second to put out this TA.

What are the Company's financial benefits (including our pension and health and welfare monetary increases) with these (Retro) (Bonus) checks..?

We are looking at 320,000 retro payments, the last contract I believe did not get ratified till June the following year...Six or eight months later...

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Maybe, just maybe that is why the Company waited till the last second to put out this TA.

What are the Company's financial benefits (including our pension and health and welfare monetary increases) with these (Retro) (Bonus) checks..?

We are looking at 320,000 retro payments, the last contract I believe did not get ratified till June the following year...Six or eight months later...

Parking lot was full of new trucks before the last retro checks
After the retro checks it was full of new JACKED up trucks

Brown Biscuit

Blind every day
My wife said she's quitting her job to pursue a career in gaining weight and we need a brand new suburban. So I'm gonna need to max my hours and a raise asap.

Attachments

• IMG_4105.jpeg
    IMG_4105.jpeg
    341.6 KB · Views: 31

badpal

Hope they stall as long as possible, then issue it in a separate check. What the old lady doesn't know about won't hurt her.