Where’s My Pay?

5Sense

Hey everyone, last week I was hired as a seasonal helper during the 2019 peak season.
When working on my application I opt’d in for the ADP Debit Card, because I didn’t have an Bank Account just yet. So I’ve just been here waiting for the Debit Card to arrive in mail it has been about a week & I have yet to receive it. I’m just trying to get my pay for the hours I’ve worked.

Does anyone else that has applied for the ADP Card remember how long they’ve waited for it in the mail?

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD
Hey everyone, last week I was hired as a seasonal helper during the 2019 peak season.
When working on my application I opt’d in for the ADP Debit Card, because I didn’t have an Bank Account just yet. So I’ve just been here waiting for the Debit Card to arrive in mail it has been about a week & I have yet to receive it. I’m just trying to get my pay for the hours I’ve worked.

Does anyone else that has applied for the ADP Card remember how long they’ve waited for it in the mail?
I wish the best of luck to you

35years

Gravy route
Perhaps they shipped it UPS.
If that's the case, expect it the 2nd week in January.

But don't expect any real answers on this forum.
Call your local UPS HR department.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS

Oh boy

Here we go again

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank

Is this your first job? My 8 year old niece has a bank account, why would you not have a bank account yet? Have you tried calling ADP or going on their website to see about the card arrival time?

If you worked last week up until Saturday, you will get paid this upcoming week on Thursday or Friday. If ADP is not ready for your payment, you will probably receive an actual check that you can cash maybe at Walmart for a fee.

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge

you might have a paper check at the building

Bioweapon

many more threads to come once UPS rips off the seasonals again lol ..didn’t last year they took out union dues for seasonal employees? LOL

yup I worked for UPS back in 2008 and started this peak season as a PVD we have to pay the full initiation fee + regular union dues to work a month.

upschuck

If you started last week, you won't get paid until Friday of this week.