Where are all the millennials??

MECH-II

🧔‍♂️✊
Gen Y: Gen Y, or Millennials, were born between 1981 and 1994/6. They are currently between 25 and 40 years old (72.1 million in the U.S.) Gen Y.1 = 25-29 years old (around 31 million people in the U.S.) Gen Y.2 = 29-39 (around 42 million people in the U.S.)

DO NOT CONFUSE Y.2 millennials with rookie Y.1 millennials…

Y.2 is like the RPCD
Y.1 IS LIKE A 22.4. 😂

Over70irregs

Gen Y: Gen Y, or Millennials, were born between 1981 and 1994/6. They are currently between 25 and 40 years old (72.1 million in the U.S.) Gen Y.1 = 25-29 years old (around 31 million people in the U.S.) Gen Y.2 = 29-39 (around 42 million people in the U.S.)

DO NOT CONFUSE Y.2 millennials with rookie Y.1 millennials…

Y.2 is like the RPCD
Y.1 IS LIKE A 22.4. 😂
I’m busted

Over70irregs

down by the river.
Wondering how to use their “raise”
1692278052939.png

BobJ

The selfish Boomers forgot to parent Gen X
Neglected Gen X became helicopter parents
Spoiled Millennials taught their kids to be free snowflakes.
Special Gen z can't figure out what gender they are.

rod

Retired 22 years
Boomers were the last generation who actually disciplined their kids. Gen X took over and used the "time out" method which we all know where that lead to.

MECH-II

🧔‍♂️✊
Boomers couldn’t figure out a way to hold their dolly in place in the back of the truck!
My generation finally came around and we installed straps! boomers used like 10 bungee cords!

don’t trust them for anything!
✊🧔‍♂️

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Boomers couldn’t figure out a way to hold their dolly in place in the back of the truck!
My generation finally came around and we installed straps! boomers used like 10 bungee cords!

don’t trust them for anything!
✊🧔‍♂️
FU, I had bungees on my hand truck while you were suckling your mama’s teat.

Commercial Inside Release

Naw... Most reproduction skips a generation. Boomers have (gen y) millennials, and GenX have (gen z) zoomers.

If you are GenX for example, you probably have brothers & sisters that are boomers or maybe millennials. Back in the pre-industrial times one generation would have the next, 'cause they banged like rabbits as soon as the hit their teens, and then built a little farm.