Where are the 95,000 workers they supposedly hired for peak?

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
And being worth maybe only 50% 3 yrs later.
Typically, though, a house does not lose 20% of its value as soon as a person purchases it.
And the cost of maintennance once the warranty is over and cost an arm and a leg just to get the oil changed. Id rather drive a Pinto and have a really nice house than drive a Mercedes or BMW n live in a trailer= JUST SAYIN some people just dont get it. Its kinda like living in the ghetto, all about STATUS to them guys, who drives the flyest car or who has the fattest rims or nicest bling lmfao, but then they live in a POOPBOX for a house lol.

browntroll

i talked to a one driver that was on his 3rd helper the same week, he tells me they just quit.
i saw him delivering and wondering how driver helpers are trained lol since his helper wondered off by 30 feet in the wrong direction
while the driver was still getting packages from the back. yes it was the driver that delivers to my address and the packages were for my
building.

MeltedSnowman

I can tell you where one is.

I worked all least peak as seasonal package handler. I came back this year to do the same thing but was told UPS was not inserted in hiring seasonal people for any positions outside of Revenue Recovery or Trailer Sweep. I figured I would give trailer sweep a try but one day after working outside, across the street, in an open dirt lot with nearly nothing to do for 5 hours and I decided to hit the road.

When can I expect my paycheck for those 5 hours of work? LOL.

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom
And the cost of maintennance once the warranty is over and cost an arm and a leg just to get the oil changed. Id rather drive a Pinto and have a really nice house than drive a Mercedes or BMW n live in a trailer= JUST SAYIN some people just dont get it. Its kinda like living in the ghetto, all about STATUS to them guys, who drives the flyest car or who has the fattest rims or nicest bling lmfao, but then they live in a POOPBOX for a house lol.
I live in a trailer and drive a Vega.

I can tell you where one is.

I worked all least peak as seasonal package handler. I came back this year to do the same thing but was told UPS was not inserted in hiring seasonal people for any positions outside of Revenue Recovery or Trailer Sweep. I figured I would give trailer sweep a try but one day after working outside, across the street, in an open dirt lot with nearly nothing to do for 5 hours and I decided to hit the road.

When can I expect my paycheck for those 5 hours of work? LOL.
Minis the union dues. You owe then $4 bucks.

moreluck

golden ticket member
I'm saving for Benz. I feel it's a much better investment than a house losing only 20% of the value once I pull it off the lot.
Owned many Benzes .... once the service costs fall on you, you'll no longer want to own a Benz. Best way to avoid it is lease for the 3 years, turn it in and re-lease....repeat.
Leasing will get you a bigger Benz than you could afford when buying one. Bigger is better when your head is in the benz world.
I was in real estate, so you had to present a certain image.......shallow, I know.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Owned many Benzes .... once the service costs fall on you, you'll no longer want to own a Benz. Best way to avoid it is lease for the 3 years, turn it in and re-lease....repeat.
Leasing will get you a bigger Benz than you could afford when buying one. Bigger is better when your head is in the benz world.
I was in real estate, so you had to present a certain image.......shallow, I know.

Your shallowness extends far beyond selling homes.