Where can I file a complaint if I am being victim of an unethical attitude by supervisors

orlandodl68

I graduated as a driver in May of last year and continued training and working at the same time until December of that same year, but I had many problems with the supervisors because I am Hispanic I am learning English and they do not like to repeat things in addition to enjoying of little patience, I also made mistakes on some occasions as usual when you are learning something new, I worked both as a driver and helper until December but they did not call me again and I even went every day with my uniform as recommended by a driver who I had the same experience, he also recommended that I not return to work inside the warehouse since they could see it as I am not interested in being a driver but it is difficult because I have family to feed, the fact is that 9 months have passed and they continue to hire drivers and I see the same supervisors as always, so what I can think of is to make a complaint about a visibly unfair attitude or apply for driver in another warehouse

542thruNthru

I graduated as a driver in May of last year and continued training and working at the same time until December of that same year, but I had many problems with the supervisors because I am Hispanic I am learning English and they do not like to repeat things in addition to enjoying of little patience, I also made mistakes on some occasions as usual when you are learning something new, I worked both as a driver and helper until December but they did not call me again and I even went every day with my uniform as recommended by a driver who I had the same experience, he also recommended that I not return to work inside the warehouse since they could see it as I am not interested in being a driver but it is difficult because I have family to feed, the fact is that 9 months have passed and they continue to hire drivers and I see the same supervisors as always, so what I can think of is to make a complaint about a visibly unfair attitude or apply for driver in another warehouse

I'm confused. Are you or are you not a driver? If you are what kind of driver are you?

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS

I could be wrong but I think you need to be able to both speak and read English

To be a package driver

In the USA

Last edited:

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
You're wrong.

How would they hire drivers in Germany or Italy or other non English speaking countries.
English is the International Business Language. In Europe it's very very rare to find someone who isnt at the least Bi Lingual. English is widely spoken in Europe. In France it is understood but not spoken

542thruNthru

Yeah, I don’t think Julio is talking about Germany or Italy

SMH

I don't know of anything that says you must be able to read or speak english.

We have a few drivers down here that can barely speak it.

I'm sure if you can't read english then you probably won't be able to preform the job very well in your initial 30 days.

542thruNthru

English is the International Business Language. In Europe it's very very rare to find someone who isnt at the least Bi Lingual. English is widely spoken in Europe. In France it is understood but not spoken

What about China, Mexico, Japan, Brazil?

It was a joke by the way.

orlandodl68

I could be wrong but I think you need to be able to both speak and read English

To be a package driver

In the USA
Yes, you are right but I am not the only one believe me, in my course we were 14 and half were Hispanic that we did not speak much English and we all graduated because we can read it, write it and speak it something

clean hairy

It is also the universal language of commercial airline pilots.