where did I go wrong?

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
No time like the present Tie, after your heart is all healed that is. We wouldn't want you having any relapses from the excitement. :happy-very:

Well from what I have seen over the years there are SOME people at UPS that are :censored2:s so in a way you really didn`t land that far off actually.

On slightly different subject. In looking at the pic in that story I think I have found my new avatar!

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
Well from what I have seen over the years there are SOME people at UPS that are :censored2:s so in a way you really didn`t land that far off actually.

On slightly different subject. In looking at the pic in that story I think I have found my new avatar!
I like your other one better.................................. ya know #1. :wink2:

ajblakejr

Age quod agis
I like my toys.

My truck, my Harley, my HD TV, my Sirus NFL radio, my secret Ed Hoculi photo collection, my Hitachi Magic Wand, my 35mm film camera, my DSW point card, and my shoe collection.

More so, I like men, they come in many packages and are all different.

I like it when they want to play with my toys - because sharing is fun!!

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
I like my toys.

My truck, my Harley, my HD TV, my Sirus NFL radio, my secret Ed Hoculi photo collection, my Hitachi Magic Wand ooooh baby, my 35mm film camera, my DSW point card, and my shoe collection.

More so, I like men, they come in many packages and are all different.

I like it when they want to play with my toys - because sharing is fun!!
I knew there was a reason why I liked you! Did I ever ask you what HD you have. Mine is a 99 Dyna Superglide. I love it. In fact, right now we are planning on going to Laconia in 2011. Maybe you could do the same........................hmmmmm:surprised: I think sharing is fun toooooo.................

ajblakejr

Age quod agis
I knew there was a reason why I liked you! Did I ever ask you what HD you have. Mine is a 99 Dyna Superglide. I love it. In fact, right now we are planning on going to Laconia in 2011. Maybe you could do the same........................hmmmmm:surprised: I think sharing is fun toooooo.................

My baby is a purple 2002 Low Rider.
We are selling it.
We don't know how MS will progress and I respect the idea Hubby doesn't want to worry about me on the bike.
(I wore out too many sets of tires on my Crotch Rocket...:wink2:)

So you know the Magic Wand!!!

I should live forever.:wink2:

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
My baby is a purple 2002 Low Rider.
We are selling it.
We don't know how MS will progress and I respect the idea Hubby doesn't want to worry about me on the bike.
(I wore out too many sets of tires on my Crotch Rocket...:wink2:)

So you know the Magic Wand!!!

I should live forever.:wink2:
Why sell it? Why not get a trike kit for now? That would be do-able for the time being wouldn't it? Why give up something that you love until you absolutely have too?