Where does everyone moonlight at?

Brown Biscuit

Blind every day
I worked as a server in restaurants for many years until I came to UPS. One year of holding both down jobs before making it to FT. It’s easy, and quick cash.

DumbTruckDriver

Allergic to cardboard.
I’m a dance instructor down at The Blue Oyster.
9A4105DD-6654-4D52-AEA9-FC9E5E6F273E.gif

TheMachine

Are you sure you want to punch out?
Where is the time to work a second job as a driver? Our drivers clock out at 7/8pm and happily spend the weekends away with families or on boats or generally as far away from work as possible.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Where is the time to work a second job as a driver? Our drivers clock out at 7/8pm and happily spend the weekends away with families or on boats or generally as far away from work as possible.
We have a number of guys that are up and working on the farm before 5 am.

Get to bed at 10-11 wake up and do it all over again.

Not exactly big bucks either. Just something they love doing.

Richard Harrow

Deplorable.
Why do you need your first job? Don't funeral homes take in millions? Plus the additional benefit of girlfriends who never say no...

I'm not an undertaker or funeral director or anything like that. I do body retrieval for them. I'm essentially an Uber for dead folks. We go to where the "customer" passed away, package 'em up, and bring em to the funeral home for, um, processing.

Nice little side gig that pays well, and in cash.

I'm not an undertaker or funeral director or anything like that. I do body retrieval for them. I'm essentially an Uber for dead folks. We go to where the "customer" passed away, package 'em up, and bring em to the funeral home for, um, processing.

Nice little side gig that pays well, and in cash.
Will my Ford Ranger work for that job or must I have an enclosed vehicle?

WTFm8

Just drove a route from 8:45-6:40 then shifted trucks/unloaded from 6:40-10:40. Then 30min drive home.

What spare time?