Where Fantasy meets Brown

GenericUsername

One night last season I delivered to a resi in a semi wooded lot, about 200 feet back from the road. Walked up the drive and turned the corner (been there before, no chance to turn around in the drive, so just walked it...) and the windows were open and the lady was going down on the dude. They saw me and just kept going. She gave me a wave without breaking her motion and I just went about my way. I did get a $10 tip from them the next time I delivered there.

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
One night last season I delivered to a resi in a semi wooded lot, about 200 feet back from the road. Walked up the drive and turned the corner (been there before, no chance to turn around in the drive, so just walked it...) and the windows were open and the lady was going down on the dude. They saw me and just kept going. She gave me a wave without breaking her motion and I just went about my way. I did get a $10 tip from them the next time I delivered there.
I had a similar situation, but the man wasn't the man of the house, it was the man of the house two doors down! Big tips from both of them that year!

Sissy Brown Short Shorts

Last peak I had a new helper, she was 42 about 5 foot 2 and weighed around 140lbs. She spent the whole day telling me about how she's with her current boyfriend for a roof and money and how she fantasizes about cheating. We were in the boonies and I was sorting my truck out, it was just about dark. I asked her if she needed anything out of the back because it would be awhile until I dropped her off. She said no, but came into the back and shut the bulkhead door and asked me very promiscuously "is there anything I can do for you?" I reported it to management when I got back, they laughed me out of the office. My center manager told me I should have hit it. I asked if a sexual harrasment or rape allegation was a laughing matter. He said she was too critical to lose so he put her on with the oldest driver we had for the rest of peak.

Future

Victory Ride
Last peak I had a new helper, she was 42 about 5 foot 2 and weighed around 140lbs. She spent the whole day telling me about how she's with her current boyfriend for a roof and money and how she fantasizes about cheating. We were in the boonies and I was sorting my truck out, it was just about dark. I asked her if she needed anything out of the back because it would be awhile until I dropped her off. She said no, but came into the back and shut the bulkhead door and asked me very promiscuously "is there anything I can do for you?" I reported it to management when I got back, they laughed me out of the office. My center manager told me I should have hit it. I asked if a sexual harrasment or rape allegation was a laughing matter. He said she was too critical to lose so he put her on with the oldest driver we had for the rest of peak.
Who cares?

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
Lmfao. You know nothing about beer. We have three floyds here. It's good. But doesn't even compare to 120 minute or world wide stout. Lmfao.

IMG_1796.GIF

Over 70

Lmfao. You know nothing about beer. We have three floyds here. It's good. But doesn't even compare to 120 minute or world wide stout. Lmfao.

Bell's two hearted in my all time favorite overall beer id take with me to a deserted island. If it wasn't almost 50 bucks a case, I'd probably be laying in a culvert on the side of the road somewhere.

I love ipas but hate many at the same time. There's a certain balance I'm looking for, over the top or piney ones turn me off

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
Bell's two hearted in my all time favorite overall beer id take with me to a deserted island. If it wasn't almost 50 bucks a case, I'd probably be laying in a culvert on the side of the road somewhere.

I love ipas but hate many at the same time. There's a certain balance I'm looking for, over the top or piney ones turn me off
I actually started my evening off with a two hearted. Good choice. Easy to obtain delicious beer.