Where Fantasy meets Brown

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
image.jpg
Bell's two hearted in my all time favorite overall beer id take with me to a deserted island. If it wasn't almost 50 bucks a case, I'd probably be laying in a culvert on the side of the road somewhere.

I love ipas but hate many at the same time. There's a certain balance I'm looking for, over the top or piney ones turn me off
image.jpg
just picked this one up. I highly recommend it.

SolidWoodPanel

Probably the Greatest American Alive
Just came out today. Enjoy by is there best offering. This one will not disappoint
Enjoy is good. I like their Jindia IPA. Expensive though. As far as IPAs go, Russian River's Pliny the Younger takes the cake. I waited almost 45 minutes in line outside a bar to get two beers. I'd take a stout or porter over IPA any day.

Richard Cranium

Last peak I had a new helper, she was 42 about 5 foot 2 and weighed around 140lbs. She spent the whole day telling me about how she's with her current boyfriend for a roof and money and how she fantasizes about cheating. We were in the boonies and I was sorting my truck out, it was just about dark. I asked her if she needed anything out of the back because it would be awhile until I dropped her off. She said no, but came into the back and shut the bulkhead door and asked me very promiscuously "is there anything I can do for you?" I reported it to management when I got back, they laughed me out of the office. My center manager told me I should have hit it. I asked if a sexual harrasment or rape allegation was a laughing matter. He said she was too critical to lose so he put her on with the oldest driver we had for the rest of peak.
Should have explained that it's been a "Hard Day" and pulled down your dirty sissy brown shorts.

BUCN85

Enjoy is good. I like their Jindia IPA. Expensive though. As far as IPAs go, Russian River's Pliny the Younger takes the cake. I waited almost 45 minutes in line outside a bar to get two beers. I'd take a stout or porter over IPA any day.
Whatever happened to a good ol fashion Budweiser ??!!