Where is everyone? What's going on?

Overpaid Union Thug

I check on here and there are very few posters on here!
Is there something unusual happening lately?
Usually just a bunch of retirees and a few part-timers are the only ones posting.

I figured there'd be more too. If everyone else's buildings are dispatching like mine then there should be more people on here earlier in the day (like around the time you started the thread) than there was during peak last year. But as for me.....I don't usually participate in BC much during peak. Mainly because of the hours we are NORMALLY working but also because of the hordes of seasonal workers that bombard the site can get get annoying. And it can get a little extra tense here during peak. I've been at the very least browsing more this peak though. I've even used some time during my breaks to read some threads. Hell....I usually take most of my "lunch" break at the end of the route during peak to get more daylight delivery time but this year I've been able to take my entire lunch at lunch time more than a few times and still be done before it is completely dark.

TooTechie

Geek in Brown
I stopped getting the flu shot a couple years back due to my wife not believing it was good for us. I think I'm going to get a flu shot next year behind her back. Seriously though it's bad. The back pain is nothing like I've felt. I feel like I was in a car accident. I'm not going in tomorrow. I don't think peak woud be good with this. Wish me luck on Wednesday.
If you have flu like symptoms and back pain it's likely Meningitis. When I was a loader years ago I started feeling like I had been hit by a train and ended up in the hospital and that was the diagnosis. It can be life-threatening so make sure it gets properly diagnosed properly and promptly.

TooTechie

Geek in Brown
:rofl: i am double jointed.
Well I know that now. ;)

0.jpg

BrownArmy

In all seriousness, it's because most of everything posted is SERIOUSLY BORING ****.

Hard to get excited about posting when it's all ****.

How's that?

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
Long day, in therapy session now, all the babies are probably gone to bed worrying themselves to death about getting enough sleep lol. Jobs a piece of cake with a good jumper lol. Back to therapy session jamming like a mofoe lmfao.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
Long day, in therapy session now, all the babies are probably gone to bed worrying themselves to death about getting enough sleep lol. Jobs a piece of cake with a good jumper lol. Back to therapy session jamming like a mofoe lmfao.
Getting high and staying up till 3am on a work night went out of style at 30. Like I was reminding a driver friend yesterday...no drug is worth losing your income....ever.

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
Getting high and staying up till 3am on a work night went out of style at 30. Like I was reminding a driver friend yesterday...no drug is worth losing your income....ever.
Nah be like 130 probably 2 at the latest. Off at 10 home at 11, cant let things control your life, that's a sign of mental weakness. As long as I get 4 hours sleep im good, KIDS A MONSTER lol.