Where is everyone? What's going on?

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
Nah be like 130 probably 2 at the latest. Off at 10 home at 11, cant let things control your life, that's a sign of mental weakness. As long as I get 4 hours sleep im good, KIDS A MONSTER lol.
But you don't see smoking weed daily a sign of mental weakness? Convoluted logic, sir ;)

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
And people eating cheeseburgers, smoking cigs and watching soap operas and people who are on social media all day could be a sign of mental weakness too then I guess lol.
I was following your sense of "logic". The meaning of Mental weakness to me has an a much less superficial meaning....more to do mental illness.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
I hate you.

It's called peak

While y'all were out making it safe to ship packages, I played tennis for a couple of hours and stopped by a large Nature Reserve to capture some images of interesting looking clouds when I noticed some old-time farming tools ...

Silhouette wheeled tool-Clinton-.jpg

PS - I was in shorts and t-shirt.

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
While y'all were out making it safe to ship packages, I played tennis for a couple of hours and stopped by a large Nature Reserve to capture some images of interesting looking clouds when I noticed some old-time farming tools ...

View attachment 21704

PS - I was in shorts and t-shirt.
Right on with the tennis Photog. I used to date this chick back in high school and she was the 2 time defending state champ in womens singles and we used to play a lot. At first im a be honest with ya, she used to beat the piss out of me everyday all day like a ragdoll. Me being the hard head I am and the super athletic dude, it was pissing me off like you wouldn't believe inside lol. I was like im a beat this chick eventually cause losing to a chick was unacceptable lol. So anyway months and months go by and im steadily improving but shes still beating me but not as bad and I cant lie I was practicing up on the side like a demon determined to beat this chick once and for all. So finally 1 day I finally beat her, the look on her face being pissed that I finally beat dat :censored2:= PRICELESS lmfao. Love me some tennis dude but don't get to play very often but would play a lot if I could. Play a lot of ping pong though and bust my boys asczzes all the time. If your good at tennis you can definitely get it in playing some pong lol.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Nice shot, what was the exposure time?
Sony RX100 M3
8.8mm or 24 mm equivalent
f9
1/250sec
ISO 125
LR and Nik Color EFEX Detail Extractor - Normal and Large filters

The progressive definition in the clouds occurred naturally.
Definitely an unusual combination of cloud formations.

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
Sony RX100 M3
8.8mm or 24 mm equivalent
f9
1/250sec
ISO 125
LR and Nik Color EFEX Detail Extractor - Normal and Large filters

The progressive definition in the clouds occurred naturally.
Definitely an unusual combination of cloud formations.
Wow, that's definitely a nice shot from a higher end point n shoot.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Wow, that's definitely a nice shot from a higher end point n shoot.
Other than Depth of Field, the difference between my Nikon D800 and the Sony RX100 M3 is not that great.
I know how to use the D800 in the dark so the ease of use in settings is much easier than the RX100.
When I am shooting a job, I have the RX100 in my pocket or on a rapid strap at my side. I get a lot of good shots I use with it.