Where is my retro check?

Siveriano

lol if this is for real (1st contract for me) then this will be fun for the member who sold their yes vote for their retro check expecting it b4 xmas.

Siveriano

they will ask us to donate it to United Way!
a driver at our center had a family emergency something really critial he is been out for almost 7 weeks now and everyone find out over a the weekend yet no mention of this on any pcm but instead of how important is for thos kids that we donate to them. they lost about 15 drivers from the united way thing because of this.

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
a driver at our center had a family emergency something really critial he is been out for almost 7 weeks now and everyone find out over a the weekend yet no mention of this on any pcm but instead of how important is for thos kids that we donate to them. they lost about 15 drivers from the united way thing because of this.
Maybe because it isn’t our job to inform the whole group about someone’s personal business?

Siveriano

Maybe because it isn’t our job to inform the whole group about someone’s personal business?
but it is to promote 3rd party organizations and allowing solicitation inside the property? heck on my building the other day a couple of sups had a big table at the entrance selling cupcakes.

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
neither are ups job yet one is done by ups.
Selling cupcakes for a United Way fundraiser is a lot different than us announcing to 100 drivers that someone’s spouse/parent/child is undergoing some kind of treatment.

I guarantee you’re the type of guy who complains that we don’t tell everyone about what’s going on with someone and then would turn around and file on a supervisor for doing the same damn thing if something significant happened in your life. Mind your own damn business.

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier
lol if this is for real (1st contract for me) then this will be fun for the member who sold their yes vote for their retro check expecting it b4 xmas.

Retro checks only go to the members who voted..Sorry..It is in the International's bylaws so there..You get nothing, nothing I tell you, Zilch, Nada..and Nil.

Superteeth2478

I hole we don't get it for a year. People didn't vote, so screw em!
Honestly, I kind of agree with you. It's sad that of all the people that actually need the pay rate to increase, who need the catch-up raises, who live paycheck to paycheck, didn't vote. I'm not one of those people. I could give two :censored2:s when I get my backpay check, as long as it's correct. It really started to piss me off when the most common question I got as a steward wasn't regarding voting, but "When am I gonna get my pay raise?" or "When am I gonna get my backpay check?"

You know that the sad thing is that it won't be as long a wait as before. Hoffa won't even hesitate to jam the supplemental agreements up everyone's asses after they all vote them down in GREATER numbers simply to protest the imposition of the master agreement. He just has to invoke Article XII, Section 6 again...and at least this time he won't be lying about the motivation behind the members voting down their supplemental agreements.

Daf

Selling cupcakes for a United Way fundraiser is a lot different than us announcing to 100 drivers that someone’s spouse/parent/child is undergoing some kind of treatment.

I guarantee you’re the type of guy who complains that we don’t tell everyone about what’s going on with someone and then would turn around and file on a supervisor for doing the same damn thing if something significant happened in your life. Mind your own damn business.
Who said it was for United way?

john chesney

Lost all respect for united way when they never even showed up once on the picket line in 97. A heartfelt how you holding up would of been really nice to hear